[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you guys, this game is fun. Is it perfect? Not even close.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tos_logo.png (124 KB, 402x220) Image search: [Google]
tos_logo.png
124 KB, 402x220
Fuck you guys, this game is fun.

Is it perfect? Not even close. Have the dev's done some stupid shit to it? You fucking bet. It's no RO and it has a looooooong way to go before it could be considered good, but it's FUN.
>>
Your thread sucks OP, but I'll indulge you because I am honestly curious. Is it really? I'd really like to know, because I wanted to try it. But I heard the jewing was intense. Did they say anything about getting rid of the trade limit thing at least? Is there a dancer/bard or similar full support class like them?
>>
File: CbcBwVzUUAAg9Qg.png (1 MB, 840x924) Image search: [Google]
CbcBwVzUUAAg9Qg.png
1 MB, 840x924
>>333684935
It's pretty mediocre the way things are. It doesn't help that it has some of the worst pay2win among modern mmos. People expected something like RO, but got something a lot worse. I'd say that's mainly why people dislike the game itself.
>>
>>333684935
>fun
>basic functions like trading behind a paywall when the Korean model doesn't jew people like this
lol no, enjoy your shit
>>
>>333685350
>implying you need to trade in an MMO
>>
Game was fun in iCBT2, now it's unplayable thanks to IMC's greed.

>>333685275
They just made a post specifically to say they aren't going to remove the trading or market restrictions
>>
File: 1454765698018.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454765698018.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
Is it out?
>>
>>333684935

>They said they would improve the balance of enemies
Yet they are still damage sponges with attacks that go each every thousand years

>They said they would improve the meaningless quests and story all over the place
Yet it's the same shit and they barely changed anything

>They said they would improve the marketplace and items in general
Yet it's the fucking same as it was in closed beta

And I'm not even touching the jewing part, I have not been this dissapointed in a MMO since RO2
>>
Is it an actual MMO or is it one of those shitty somewhere in between where you just gradually unlock different areas/dungeons like Invictus?
>>
bots already took it over...they have fucking teleporting/range aoe auto attacks hacks
>>
>>333685627
its like invictus
>>
>>333685632
best part is this was reported during beta testing five months ago
>>
>>333685739
they didn't fix anything from the beta except the bullet hell crash
>>
>>333685816
thats what i fucking said you illiterate mongoloid
>>
>>333685632
>bots already took over
this is what happens when you don't ban China, at least PSO2 did it and now it is bot free
>>
>>333685984
no explicitly you retarded son of a bitch
>>
>>333686083
it's called context, you autistic turbonigger. Literal children can grasp this, why can't you?
>>
>>333686186
>I want people to understand what I am thinking but don't explicitly say it so they will understand me, not even implying things
you know that's the first sign of autism, don't you, you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>333685738
No.
>>
>>333686265
That's fine man. I'm sure you'll be able to read at a 4th grade level one of these days.
>>
Can you sprint/dash as a swordsman with a mouse yet!?
>>
>>333686356
And I'm sure you will get treated on that autism when you let people do so
>>
File: 1456418929860.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1456418929860.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
@333686416
>>
>>333685489
Yes and no. You can pay to get access now, game is open fully on the 28th.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.