[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garrys mod developer Garry Newman has just released a game called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Go on make his game for him.png (557 KB, 1006x648) Image search: [Google]
Go on make his game for him.png
557 KB, 1006x648
Garrys mod developer Garry Newman has just released a game called "Chunks" and he expects you to develop the game by creating workshop content for it.

Go on, Make his game for him.
>>
His name is Garry Newell retard
>>
Super Mario Maker
>>
k
>>
Have you seen this Lego shit?

They expect you to make the toys for them! Lazy cunts.
>>
Hows rust coming gare bear :)
>>
>>333673871
Garry Newman
>>
...And he said "Let there be dicks as far as the eye can see."
>>
>>333673763
>>he expects you to develop the game by creating workshop content for it.
Crowdsourcing game development is the new wave of game development. Fresh and innovative. It allows players to create their own narrative in the larger context of the main developer's game. Other jargon and bullshit. Dicks and swastikas everywhere.
>>
>>333673763
Fuck off.
>>
>>333673763
Who will actually fall for this meme?
>>
>>333675309
What do you think 'meme' means, anon?
>>
>>333674139
Gary Numan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw
>>
File: newman.jpg (7 KB, 170x208) Image search: [Google]
newman.jpg
7 KB, 170x208
>>333673763
>>
the guy who made the toy story music makes games now?
>>
>Another shitcraft clone
>>333677169
Hello Newman
>>
>>333676482
>>333674139
>>333673871
You're all wrong, it's Gary Nu-Male.
>>
>>333677592
Gay Nullman
>>
>>333677996
Gray Newton
>>
Looks cool
Would play if I had a Vive
>>
I mean if it's a powerful sandbox with high modibility that would be fun. That's like Gmod except you don't need to buy other games just to have content. What's the problem here exactly?
>>
>>333673763
>block based
Why?
Why not just wait and rebuild a better gmod on Source 2.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.