[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the verdict /v/ Might buy it during the summer sale, want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
Whats the verdict /v/

Might buy it during the summer sale, want to hear your thoughts about it
>>
Good
>>
If you like it then it will eat up your time. If you don't then you won't. It's pretty good if you liked harvest moon or animal crossing.
>>
>>333673096

Do you like Harvest Moon? Do you think Harvest Moon would be better if it weren't called Harvest Moon? Stardew Valley is the game for you!

Seriously, it's a lot of fun
>>
Overrated.

Prate it, then buy it if you like it.
>>
>>333673096
It's good. I played the fuck out of it for a few weeks until i went on vacation and lost interest. That seems to happen to me in every harvest moon game, i love it for like 20 hours before i get burned out.
>>
>Whats the verdict /v/
>Now that the dust has settled
>What does /v/ think of
>etc
can you please
please
just talk like normal human beings
just one time man
>>
>>333674194
fuck off
>>
It's Harvest Moon without the charm.
Unoriginal/10
>>
>>333673096
It's good, comfy for a respectable amount of time, and pretty cheap
>>
>>333674194
>implying this isn't a valid way to interact on /v/
>shiggidy
>>
I'd say the game was like 9/10 in terms of fun for the first 2 weeks of playing the game, but after that fun drops down significantly. Still, while I was playing it I had a blast. Just don't expect it to last you very long.
>>
>>333673096
not ending, pretty boring
>>
>>333674194
>talking like humans
>implying this isn't a culture like any other on earth
autist out
>>
meme game
>>
Don't need it when Rune Factory exists.
>>
It's alright. Played it for 60 hours and ran out of things to do before the end of the second year.
>>
>>333674194

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: thing.png (82 KB, 136x226) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
82 KB, 136x226
>>333674194
While I somewhat agree, you've never asked a friend on their opinion of something before you bought it?
Granted how assmad you are though, you like don't have any friends, not even a few online ones from vidya, do you?
>>
>>333675617
This. Still worth it.
>>
it's repetitive as fuck eventually

BUT i'm nearly 100 hours in and still not done so

$15 was worth
>>
Are there any texture mods that make the game look like not shit?
>>
>>333673096
No support for controllers really sucks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.