[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post games that the subhumans on this board tricked you into buying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: bravely-default.jpg (850 KB, 1500x789) Image search: [Google]
bravely-default.jpg
850 KB, 1500x789
Post games that the subhumans on this board tricked you into buying.
>>
>>333671952
Playing that right now and I'm enjoying it. Although I have no clue how you were "tricked" into buying it because no one here says any good thing about that game.
>>
>>333671952
Currently playing this. Mildly fun.
>>
The class system is phenomenal, idk how you got "tricked" into buying this
>>
File: large.jpg (19 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
19 KB, 500x509
>>
File: 54567.png (899 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
54567.png
899 KB, 1280x1280
>>333671952
I just beat this yesterday. The characters and story remained BORING and bland as fuck, but I guess as an RPG it was alright. It's just the most generic shit ever, even when it tries to have a plot twist it still somehow bores me to death. The music and visuals are 10/10 though
>>
>>333673495
golly
>>
This game is amazing, what do you mean tricked? Chapters 5-8 exist to challenge you in side content. And the final boss music is all the payoff you need
>>
My friends tricked me into buying payday 2 and after a couple games proceeded to never play it again.
>>
File: 56064206_p12.jpg (1 MB, 1754x2583) Image search: [Google]
56064206_p12.jpg
1 MB, 1754x2583
You only got tricked if you fell for Bravely Second.
>>
>>333671952

Unacceptably T H I C K
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT [your favorite game] SUCKS AND [popular game] IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. JESUS CHRIST [board] I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE GOOD, BACK IN [10 years ago]!
>>
>>333675438
Im so happy I hacked my 3ds before I bought it. Its so fucking bad compared to the first. I cant even imagine how much worse it would be for someone who hated the first game.
>>
>>333675909
I played up to chapter 5 and realized there was no reason to continue playing this shitty game.

I uninstalled it after that. God, imagine how shitty it would have been if I actually payed for that trash heap. It was barely even 10 hours of entertainment.
>>
>>333675438
is there something bad about it?
I loved the first if that means anything
>>
>>333676353
Gameplay is the same, but it just replaced broken shit with more broken shit.
Cut content, censorship
bad sound quality
translation is meh
a lot of the voice actors are bad, amy being the worst of them
the new jobs aren't that entertaining, Kaiser is pointless, as is Guardian mostly
game is 70% reused assets
the story is complete trash, fan fiction tier anime adventure and most of the characters from the last game sounds practically OOC
food conversations, SO MANY FUCKING FOOD CONVERSATIONS, WHY

and that's just to name a few
If you really, really liked the combat, it's worth giving it a go because it's pretty much just more of the exact same. If not, well...
>>
>>333671952
didnt play it, but thanks for talkign me into buying the limited edition at release then flipping for more than double i paid
>>
>>333676849
I'll still give it a shot, with my expectations down abit i might enjoy it more than i would have anyway, the censorship and cunt content worry me though is it anything to bad?
>>
>>333676353
you get some familiar faces, but most of them aren't how you remember them and for the lead characters its really jarring.
>music is way worse
>characters only talk about food
>none of the party members you have, have any chemestry, which might explain why they just talk about food since they have nothing else going for them. Yew is a Tiz wannabe/anime stereotype, Tiz is a husk, magnolia only craves for Yews cock and speaks random french, and edea eats food and gets angry for no reason.
>story has nothing interesting going on(I'm only up to chapter 3 or 4, and its just about saving agnes still)

guess the good things would be visuals are still good, there's some improvements to the game to make things more convenient like changing enemy encounter rate quickly and being able to chain fights so you gain more xp easier.

>>333676849
>the story is complete trash, fan fiction tier anime adventure

this is actually really accurate. it really does sound like a bad fan fiction.
>>
>>333677352
the censorship isn't even a problem compared to all the other issues with this game m8
>>
>>333676849

I'm playing the demo and it seems like the boss characters are different.
>>
>>333677798
the demo is actually better written than the game itself, believe it or not
>>
>>333677873

Is that so? God I hope this isn't another shitty game. I can't take it, First Fates now this? Don't tell me I just bought something else that sucks.
>>
File: finalfantasy.jpg (164 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasy.jpg
164 KB, 1280x828
Final Fantasy in name only
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.