[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: milo.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
We're going to get a new Bioshock because that franchise will be milked over the next few years, and Rockstar might actually do something, probably a new Red Dead.
>>
I can only hope whoever 2k plops into the Bioshock seat understands what people liked about Bioshock 1.
>>
>>333664196
I'm looking forward for the game shirts.
>>
>>333664274
yeah, that series had one of the steepest declines I can remember in gaming. Just replayed the first and it still holds up, whereas everything after that is absolute fucking garbage, especially infinite.
>>
File: 1402420749854.jpg (49 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
1402420749854.jpg
49 KB, 486x486
I was expecting a new Red Dead last year so...

Oh and I guess huge focus on VR dongles. Embarassing stage shows trying to out VR the other VR showings.
>>
Half-Life 3 (NX and PC)
Metroid Prime 4
Majora Unmasked
Castlevania: Rhythms of Dissonance (4DS)
>>
>>333664612
Honestly Rockstar have to have something or they are just the biggest meme studio in gaming.
>>
>>333664729
>Half-Life 3
Wish I had our faith desu. Honestly its been so drawn out at this point that there is absolutely no way it could live up to 1/10th of the expectation, Valve may as well continue producing shit-tier microtransaction shooters.
>>
>>333664889
my older brother said he went to bellvue and saw it through the window at valve studios. game newell was just standing in his office with the game running, windows wide open, he was reaching into bowls of mike and ikes, absolutely just shoveling the stuff into his mouth and chewing like it was cud and he was back on the plain with the herd.
>>
>>333664196
Sony will pretend The Last Guardian and few other of their abortions are still alive
>>
All I want to see is some more Yooka Laylee
>>
>>333666757
I really hope this game comes out sometime soon, I need a good ole rare platformer in my life
>>
>>333664196
i just want a bomb to go off and kill everyone there. E3 has been a disgrace for almost a decade now.
>>
File: 1458624026860.png (754 KB, 1000x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458624026860.png
754 KB, 1000x1800
>>333664196
Playable Octolings.
>>
>>333666341
>Last Guardian
B-But, it's coming out this year anon. Right?
>>
>>333667843
comes out later this year
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.