[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yooka Laylee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Whose idea was it to revive a boring genre like collectathon?
>>
I'd question the same about why you were born, but I'd probably be offending your mother and her brother.
>>
they say it will be a spiritual sequel to banjo kazooie
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/the-n64-era-is-back-rare-veterans-on-wii-u-triple-a-development-and-its-successor-to-banjo-kazooie/0148919
>>
>>333660624
F
>>
File: 1459729386192.png (463 KB, 632x569) Image search: [Google]
1459729386192.png
463 KB, 632x569
>>333660624
>Has no defense against the OP beside name calling
>>
>>333660924
>needing to have a defence against bait threads

Like it's a fucking contest or something.
>>
It's not supposed to be boring.

If you don't like it that's your problem. Play something else.
>>
>>333660924
>Getting fucked by reddit
>>
I heard it will have a N64 graphics mode.
>>
>3D platformers

literally who

3D platforming is the annoying thing where you're playing the witcher 3 and you keep fucking falling off ledges you're supposed to grab

it's not fun
>>
There are several ways you can make a game interesting. Two are:
- make them challenging, so you can test and improve your skills
- make them immersive, so you can forget about your life

If you find collectathons boring that's probably because they are not designed to be challenging (case in point, all those lego games, disney universe, gianna sisters, etc) and you aren't looking for escapism.

The first can't be helped, it's how they are by design. The second can, but it depends on you. Get your life to be shittier, maybe have several children, and you'll come to appreciate those moments of just filling collectable meters without having to think.
>>
>>333662364
That's an interesting idea, destroying your life to enjoy games, I should think about it.
>>
>>333663632

that's what games already do though

>spend 120$ on vidya
>literally play games all day for the next two weeks

fucking hell there goes my writefag career
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.