[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"why are you playing a female character anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1459644742903.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1459644742903.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>"why are you playing a female character anon?"
>answer "because I want to"
>the conversation ends
That wasn't hard was it? I don't know why you people feel like you need excuses for choosing to play the game the way you want to.
>>
>>333651443
>the other person realizes that op is weeb transgender faggit who uses pronoun she/her

>op sucks cock as compensation for recognition
>>
File: image.jpg (796 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796 KB, 715x1000
>he talks with other people
>>
>>333651443
But there are countless of insecure manchildren looking for girlfriends on every online game such as >>333651602
>>
Anon, I hate to break this to you but if someone doesn't respond after you say something like "because I want to" it's because they think you're an offended little bitch and don't want to hurt your feelings

Saying something indignant like that is more than likely to come off weird, the better way to respond would be with a joke or quip
>>
>Playing Splatoon as a female Inkling
>7 year old sister walks into the room
>"Why are you playing as a girl anon?"
>"Because I want to"
>"You're weird"

If only it were that easy OP
>>
>>333652196
>needing validation from a 7 year old
She'll call you weird either way, ya dimwit.
>>
Why would you play as a male character when you're already a male.
That's boring
That's like playing as a human in a game with aliens
>>
I want to play Crypt of the Necromemer, tips?
>>
>>333651443
"cause i think shes hot"
might be a more valid excuse, leading it another direction which doesn't question your sexuality.

i don't play female characters though
>>
>>333652362
for immersion, trying to create a character who closely resembles yourself, and making decisions in the game that you would make if you were in it.
>>
File: dancepad_hard1.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dancepad_hard1.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>333652503
Get a dance pad for full immersion.
>>
>>333651890
TrollingLOLUMADXD aside its fucking sad to see people trying to hook-up with everyone that looks female on the internet.
Like not long ago, a friend started playing a MMORPG and decided to progress with him with a new character, made a female character healer because "muh stats" and healer got fast queues in dungeons. Some random guy started hitting on me for hours then for days asked me to join his discord. I asked him if he was aware I'm a guy, shortly after he removed me then went offline for a whole week.
>>
I honestly just like looking at hot ass. Also most games let me play as a girl give the girls more revealing clothing so it's a win win.
>>
>Super normie friend wants to play Diablo 3
>Don't really like it, but he a good guy so I play with him
>Asks why I play a female character
>"Because they look better"
>Yeah they kinda do

Thanks op
>>
>>333652362
>human in a game with aliens
I don't see the point in playing aliens that are just humans with silly skin colors and some stupid gimmick.
>>
File: 1455003926646.gif (249 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455003926646.gif
249 KB, 500x500
>>333651443
>conversation

oh how i envy the youth
>>
>>333651443

"Why are you playing as a female character, anon?"

The moment you leave I'm going to put her into a sexually explicit situation and jerk off to it. THE MOMENT THAT DOOR IS CLOSED I'M GOING TO TOWN ON MYSELF. YOU ASKED, YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>333651443
>Not having an excuse like you cant be a male or female in an exact game
Speaking of which, i always see that gif, is Crypt of the Necrodancer any good?
>>
>>333652191
They don't need to ask in the first place, why does it matter. The question is already pushing for an awkward answer.
>>
I feel more secure playing a female character because I know they're stronger than men.
>>
why is it considered gay to want to be the superior gender?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.