[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hey, /v/! Convince me to get a PS4. Why should I buy one and not an XBONE or some shit?
>>
>>333645584
Buy whatever the fuck you want. I am personally thinking of picking up a second PS4.
>>
Get whatever you want. I don't give a fuck how you spend your money.
>>
>>333645669
I wanna be convinced. What do you like about your PS4?
>>
Ask yourself why? There probably is no good reason.
>>
>>333645758
Plays Blu-rays and stream Netflix
>>
>>333645940
My PS3 does that lmao
>>
>>333645926
My 360 is a POS, all my friends have one and we can play online. What are the best exclusives?
>>
I just gave mine away. No games and Bloodborn gas awful framerate.
>>
>>333645975
Stick with the PS3 then.
>>
>>333646280
Don't have one.
>>
>>333645584
What kinds of video games do you like to play, if any?
>>
>>333645758
The exclusive titles and the fact that I don't use a PC for gaming. Looking forward to Uncharted 4.
>>
>>333646342
RPGs, online, Open-World, Fantasy. That sort of stuff. My friends and I are pretty big into Dark Souls.
>>
>>333645584
I would wait till E3 if you end up wanting to get one.
Till the whole PS4.5/4K issue has been cleared up.

As for why you would want one in the first place?
Bloodborne, Nier:Automata, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, The Last Guardian, Ni No Kuni 2, Yakuza 6 and Nioh. Take heed that most of those games aren't out yet, which is another reason to sit down and wait for more news.
I'm waiting right now as well, I'll definitely have one by September personally because I'm not waiting to play Final Fantasy XV.
>>
>>333645584
no
>>
>>333646565
If you like Dark Souls, you should know Bloodborne is exclusive to PS4.
If you like more usual JRPGs, there are a lot of them coming out for the PS4. Somebody else can do the list.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.