[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone playing KF2's Versus mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: 232090_20160408222348_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
232090_20160408222348_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone playing KF2's Versus mode?
>>
>>333645451
How bad is this game anyway?
>>
Nope: I'm just playing solo hillside on Hell On Earth.
Practicing my commando skills.
>>
>>333645451

Is this mode fun?
>>
Dead game.
>>
Someone buy me KF2 ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>perks still missing, few maps and gun variety
>lets add pvp and item crafting shit
Thanks Tripwire!
>>
>>333650170
It's not even fun.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-08+at+08.20.42).jpg (301 KB, 1427x971) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-08+at+08.20.42).jpg
301 KB, 1427x971
>>333645451
just uncrated this.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>been in early access forever
>devs have bitch fits in forums

gee it's on sale it must be good here's my money!
>>
>>333650763
I tought at first it was just average fps multiplayer, but its just fucking l4d vs wannabe
How can they be so retarded and jew, nobody game a fuck about the that in kf1, nobody wanted this shit

>>333651369
I know I'm gonna sink lots of hours on it, playing coop with friends, even if I regret giving them my money I'll be worth it, but they'll just end up killing their own game with this stupid stuff
>>
>>333651159
not had a single thing drop yet int his game, what triggers it? Do you have to play for x hours first or something?
>>
>>333645451
>free update
>game isn't even complete yet

oh wow thank you so much for labeling it as free to make it seem like you did something you didn't have to do.
>>
>falling for the early access jew

Good goys!
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333651905
Seems random.

Buy hey I made 18 bucks off a hat.
>>
>>333652087
they need to explicitly call it free because they're known to charge for this kind of shit and people would probably assume they are

boy who cried wolf scenario, kinda
>>
>>333653586
>they are known to charge for this kind of shit

What? No they aren't.
>>
>>333651905
i was getting carried in hell on earth, and it dropped for me, also got hate from it....
>>
Stop reminding me that I can't get rid of this piece of shit and paid real money for it.
>>
>22 posters
>24 posts

Wow so I was insanely wrong about you people. I'm so sorry for defending you.

>>333645451
Yeah, I dont like it. Zeds sucks. But I did play on normal, so maybe that's my problem.

I'd rather have more dang classes.
>>
>>333652087
Where the fuck does it say free?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

You're even more autistic than the Sent ;) fags.
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
>>333652140
>he fell for the cia meme jew atleast after the crisis he can be a slave 9to5 for green pieces of paper till he dies

Góod obedience to the state slave!
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
>>
>>333646325
Sent ;)
>>
All the lobbies are flooded with level 25 berserkers and medics who are actually good at the game so zeds are basically fucked. Well actually they're almost always basically fucked unless they're lucky enough to spawn a few gorefasts. Then you can bumrush in and chop down a player or two easy.
>>
>>333645451
>Supporting Early Access and DLC hell
>>
>>333654145
>complaining about sent ;) comments when some beggar begs aka shitposts

get the fuck out of here ;)

get so fucking far away that I can't smell your faggot ass anymore ;)
>>
>no zerks on the team
>survivors are fucked

>medic/zerk team
>zeds are fucked

i see the potential in this mode but knowing tripwire it's gonna take years for anything good to come out of this. i bet they'll just abandon it and stick to survival, which is a good thing
>>
>>333645451
No
I'm disgusted by the fact that it's been FOUR months since the last half assed update and this is what they have to show for it. A hamfisted mode that no one wanted, an ugly bland map and 2 weapons without the perk for them

Early access done right.
>>
>>333646019
SURVIVOR:
+Way more ammo drops scattered in the map (Weps too)
+Quite fun if playing with experienced players
+Less ZEDs
+Really easy dodging ZEDs attack (Especially the boss)
+/-Normal difficulty only
+/-4 waves only
-Siren's Vortex
-Husk's ultimate sniping tactic
-You can't wander alone or they'll get ya
-Player controlled ZEDs has way more hp
-Player controlled ZEDs (Especially Gorefasts) deals way too much damage
-(a thing that I notice by myself)There's a glitch where gorefasts can insta kill you...somehow
-Headpopping a Player Clot won't disable the grab,so you either kill him directly or wait
-Tedious af
-Can't parry (For now)
-The Boss can Melee spam you to death
-No medics=you loose,why even try?
-Someone player ZED might get the stupid idea to grief

ZED:
+Fun...
+You can,literally,go on Rambo against the player as a clot and,if they aren't coordinated,they'll take ages to kill you
+Bloat's mines are useful to prevent kiting players
+Feels good outsmarting Pro Players and taking shortcuts
+No parrying (For now)
+Boss is enjoyable but stressful when facing a good team (Kinda like Evolve)
-Zerks and demo can oneshot you (not minibosses)
-Multiple medics/zerks are annoying
-No Hans
-The 3rd person view looks awful especially when using the Husk or the Patriarch
>>
File: 1454462627040.gif (1 MB, 489x417) Image search: [Google]
1454462627040.gif
1 MB, 489x417
>>333645752
It still has the missing ammo bug from launch
They keep buffing magnum force pistol man

Its pretty bad
>>
File: 1458239152033.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1458239152033.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>make game where the katana is a weapon loved by the game's community
>make video that shows off the katana and it's mechanics
>release game in early access
>Berserker is in the game, but Katana is an offperk weapon despite being a melee weapon
>"b-but we are gonna add martial artist later whose primary weapon will be the katana!"
>months go by
>"Huge update gais"
>add microtransactions and item drops
>balance patches
>still no martial artist
>add pvp mode that no one wanted
>still no martial artist
>add sharpshooter weapons but no sharpshooter to use them

The absolute madmen.

I wouldn't be so mad if they didn't have a video showing off the katana before the game was even out.
>>
>>333645451
>crates and keys
Fuck off Kikewire.
>>
>>333645752

I still enjoy it, the updates have been taking awhile, but I enjoy the maps/perks that are there.
>>
>join a sever
>everyone there is making it sound like being zeds is such a big deal
>haha its so unbalanced bro zeds are op
>go zerker
>get pulverizer
>one shot everyone
>haha they got lucky no way they can survive the next round :)
>continue one shotting everything
>boss comes around
>just swarm him and continue to one shot zeds until we win

How is versus zed sided? I can see having trouble if you're playing any other class trying to aim and shoot them, but with melee class its just a matter of right clicking.
>>
>Support is used all the time at first because they were the only ones that had a chance against Scrakes and FP's
>Nerf the shit out of Support for this
>Add Firebug and Gunslinger, two classes are were better at Big Game killing then Support ever was
>Leave Support shit and unplayable

IT'S
NOT
FUCKING
FAIR
>>
>>333655228

>Be zerker
>Zed time kicks in
>Kill entire zerker team in about 2 seconds because of the menace perk
>>
>>333655228
if you aren't zerker, you're fucked
human zeds have a lot more hp and are fast as fuck, you run out of ammo halfway through wave 1
>>
>>333655415
>tripwire thinks demo and support are legitimate options above normal and dont need any improvement

It's a tough pill but you're gonna have to pick a new class.
>>
>>333654620
more like
>no medics
Zeds win if no zerk or zerk fucks up kiting

>zerk/medic
Zeds only have a chance wave 1 or on patty wave, but odds are no one knows how to use the patty at all
>>
>>333655619

Demo, Support and Commando could benefit from movement speed buffs, outside of the ammo and general power issues, the biggest issue in any given Sui or HoE game is how goddamn fast zeds get which leaves those classes lagging behind when you need to kite.

I play zerker and I'm always sticking around to help them out(it is a team based game after all), but there's tons of situations where I can't do shit to save them and the player wasn't even at fault, the zeds just move to damn fast.
>>
>>333655619
I don't understand how they're balancing this game, normal is incredibly boring and easy, it should be the last thing on their minds in regards to balance.
>>
>>333656367

The devs are fucking terrible.

Go watch the farm reveal and see how god awful they are.
>>
>Crawlers are just suicide bomb your shit
>gorefast spin swing is op
>siren vortex plus husk fireball spam will just wreck shit

I had fun with it last night. Too bad everyone wants to go zed when the survivors lose on the first. Oh and the shitty PvP sportsmanship is ever present. Just as some of us predicted.
>>
>>333656072

Support doesnt have this issue due to boomstick knockback. As long as they know what they're doing, they'll never get touched. Demo is just shit and commando could definitely use the boost.
>>
>>333654851
this. i havent gotten to fight against/with good survivors. so every game has felt unbelievably oppressive against the survivors.
>>
>>333656072
When they nerfed commando's ammo I dropped that perk, thankfully gunslinger came out at the same time or I would have probably just quit the game. I'm not a fan of the way they handle ammo overall in KF2, if feels to me like you run out of ammo much more quickly than you did in KF1 and there aren't even a lot of ammo boxes around so it's not like you benefit a lot from kiting around the map looking for ammo.

>>333656631
I saw a stream of one of the devs playing solo in biolab and I think he died before he even reached the boss wave. I know some people have trouble talking and playing at the same time but he seemed really bad.
>>
Do zeds still teleport? How about fixing the real problems instead of adding fucking hats.
>>
What the fuck, KF2 has hats now?
>>
>>333655415
All I want is shotguns that kill things back.
>>
>>333658474
You imply zed teleporting isn't the game working as intended.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.