[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me some DS games to emulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (120 KB, 768x521) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120 KB, 768x521
Recommend me some DS games to emulate
>>
HOTEL

MOTHERFUCKING

DUSK
>>
>>333635919
What kind of games are you into, anon?
>>
I don't know if 999 emulates well but it's a good fucking game so play it.
>>
>>333636071
Played that, and Last Window
>>333636125
I'm open to trying out new kinda of games
>>
>>333635919
Ghost Trick
>>
>>333636229
Played that too
>>
>>333635919
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
>>
>>333635919
Is that what it looks like when Yoshi farts? Haha, just wondering
>>
>>333636434
Do I need to have played the other KH games?
>>
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
>>
>>333636502
Not necessarily.
There's also KH 358/2 days that might interest you if you happen to like KH RC
>>
>>333636502
All you need to know is it takes place directly after 2 and leads into the 3DS game.
>>
>>333635919
If you like OSU try Elite Beat Agents and if you like Metroidvanias try Monster Tale, although it does start backtracking a lot in the later parts of the game.
>>
>>333635919
You already played Final Fantasy Tactics: A2 I assume?
>>
>>333636502
If you do play it don't mind how cheaply the cover looks, it's surprisingly a very good game.
>>
Star Fox Command
>>
SM64 DS
KSSU
Laytons
MMBN5:DT (unless you dislike 5)
FFTA2
Meteos
Sonic Classics Collection
Megaman Zero Collection
Tetris DS
Cave Story
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Bomberman ________
Dr. Mario Rx Express
Mighty Flip Champs
>>
>>333635919
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
In my opinion, the best Metroidvania(I don't have much experience with the genre, though) due to its difficulty and the soul system. The forced grinding is kind of ass, but at least the required souls have a high drop rate.

Kirby Super Star Ultra
Without a doubt, the best Kirby to date. All the abilities feel great to use, and it's co-op. Ultra adds new, more difficult, modes to the base SNES game.

Meteos
If you like action puzzlers, you will like this, at least for a while. There isn't very much content, but that's pretty standard for puzzle games like this. You'll want a stylus for this one, not just the mouse.

Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HGSS
If you like Pokemon, you'll like these two.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
If you want to get into PMD, this is the best in the series. If you want a challenge, don't abuse Spinda's Cafe. Sky adds new special episodes that show backstory of some of the background and main characters, and are pretty tough.

Retro Game Challenge
It's a collection of games that feel like they could've come out in the 80s/90s. The games are all pretty fun, except the racing one(which they make you play twice).

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
A great place to get into SMT. I really didn't expect to enjoy this game, but it's surprisingly good.

Shiren the Wanderer
Old-school traditional roguelike. This game will challenge you in a fair way. Every time you die, you learn. Fairer and harder than the SFC version. I can't recommend this game enough, it's probably the most well-designed game I've ever played.

The World Ends With You
Even though it's an RPG, a lot of the combat comes down to skill rather than numbers. This game excels in many areas, gameplay, music, story, graphics, and so on. If you haven't at least tried it, you're missing out. Get it on the DS if you can, since the stylus will be better than the mouse.

I hope my descriptions help you find a good game, OP!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.