[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizard or sorcerer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Baldur's_Gate_box[1].png (385 KB, 407x494) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's_Gate_box[1].png
385 KB, 407x494
Wizard or sorcerer?
>>
>>333631539
bard
>>
male, female, or transvestite?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>333631539
>Wizard or sorcerer?
>In Trilogy/BIG world mod?
>>
the answer is wizardry 8
>>
>>333631539
fighter/mage
>>
>>333631539
>not being a fighter

are you gay anon? goddam
>>
Otherkin shapeshifter
>>
>sorcerors
>don't even work for their power
>don't lawyer the laws of the universe to obey their whims via sheer will and intellect, just ask it to do what they want really convincingly
Sorcerors are fucking lame, wizards all the way
>>
Sorcerer requires you to know what you will pick or you will end up seriously crippled so he's better for more experienced players who won't fucking pick sleep as a level 1 spell.

Wizard is weaker but has more control over his arsenal.

Best one though is wild mage if you're going to savescum and all BG players savescum to some extent as he can just fill first level with dweomers and cast a fuckton of time stops.
>>
File: 1415551539248.jpg (155 KB, 1174x720) Image search: [Google]
1415551539248.jpg
155 KB, 1174x720
>>333632292
>being a fucking nerd who can't do shit without prep time
>>
>>333631739
trans, its 2016 after all

seriously, who even isnt trans now????? sm h tb h
>>
>>333631539
Sorcerer can become a powerful offensive caster. I tend to play on two caster. I get offensive ones while edwin castts other utility spells. MInd that as dragon disciple you can reach 100% fire immunity with the help of items. Which means being able to spam fireballs while being intact. Damage by enemies doesn't matter when you are able to cast mirror image and stoneskin 6 times a day minimum.
>>
>wizards are insanely powerful for most of Throne of Bhall
>bosses start having infinite magic resistance that can't be pierced
>wizards become buffers and summoners or greater wish scummers
>>
>>333635326
Just get 3 breaches into the sequencer and bosses suck balls.
>>
>>333635636
IIRC, you can't do that to the final boss.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.