[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>removed all vids from their channel >have said nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ehmnbifqhucKYyl-1600x900-noPad.jpg (28 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
ehmnbifqhucKYyl-1600x900-noPad.jpg
28 KB, 533x300
>removed all vids from their channel
>have said nothing about it

Holy shit, how hard is it for nintendo to listen to fans? Literally no one wanted sticker star 2
>>
At least the removal of its videos is clear indication they're aware of the backlash. Sticker Star sold so well they probably thought they were doing the right thing recreating it - though this is assuming the game is actually like that from what little we've seen so far.
>>
this is funny because my first thought when they took down the videos was that maybe nintendo's actually being responsive to backlash for once
>>
>They know they fucked up twice
>THEY STILL KEEP DOING IT.
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME'S TANABE, LET ME TELL YOU WHY PAPER MARIO IS GOING TO FIT PERFECTLY IN THE PAPER MARIO UNIVERSE.
>>
They actually never even uploaded official videos of it to their channel.
>>
>>333630621
>listen to fans
Why would Nintendo listen to the fans? They don't care less about feedback because they know people will by it.
>>
>>333630621

Except Color Splash never had a standalone trailer to begin with. The only footage was from the announcement in the Direct.
>>
just give up. nintendo is too stubborn. they'll never listen.
>>
File: mario-luigi[1].jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mario-luigi[1].jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Reminder that these two are what's causing Paper Mario to no longer be a dedicated RPG. Nintendo didn't see the sense in having TWO Mario RPG series running at once. It's why Super Paper Mario was released.

I find it a bit ironic because I feel Mario & Luigi has a lot more room to be a fun and successful platformer than Paper Mario does.
>>
>>333631227
>That muppet said this, so it must be true

Or it could just be that IS has gone to shit and doesn't know what they're doing with PM anymore.
>>
>>333630621
Did they really?
>>
>>333631227
I'm glad it isn't the other way around. M&L is just better than PM ever was
>>
>>333631582
No, there were never any standalone videos of it to begin with.
>>
>>333631790
>implying Mario & Luigi & Gimmick RPG is better than the godliness of TTYD
>>
>>333631227
I don't understand why they didn't just keep M&L as the handheld series and Paper Mario as the console series. Maybe now that the NX is merging the two that makes a little more sense but this has been happening for a while.
>>
>>333631006
There are so many Mario games that it's not really that much of a big deal to forgo one if it's particularly shitty.
>>
>>333632535
That setup made sense, Nintendo just got cold feet on the Wii U because it sold so poorly, so they wanted to move everything they possibly could over to the 3DS instead.

As for why they're suddenly turning back around and putting PM back on a console, I've got no idea. Maybe they just figured they needed something to fill out the library.
>>
>>333630621
They never had any to begin with and the Direct is still there

>have said nothing about it
Why would they? It's standard Nintendo procedure at this point to only talk about games when they're close to release.
>>
>>333632437
it is,and 64 is better than TTYD
>>
>>333631227
M&L's artstyle is more suited for more serious stories or as serious and Mario RPG on the SNES. It looks like something from a manga. Honestly, I'd love to see a full 3d console epic M&L than a Paper Mario game as good as TTYD.

You want TTYD? Go play TTYD.
>>
>>333631227

It's only a matter of time before M&L is dead too.

The homogenization of Paper Jam is an ominous indicator
>>
>>333631006
Star Fox Zero
>>
File: Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
>Just recorded a YouTube video talking about how great Sticker Star is

Feels good, man. Can't wait for Color Splash.
>>
>>333633685
>M&L's artstyle is more suited for more serious stories or as serious and Mario RPG on the SNES.
Not it's not. If anything PM is(Or well WAS) the more serious of the two. M&L games take the piss out of the plots usually the only "serious" game was PiT and looked how that went.
>>
>>333630621
>>333630848
>>333630878

The videos were never uploaded in the first place though.
>>
>>333634619
Even better, they saw the reaction immediately following the presentation and didn't upload any.
>>
>>333634259
Link?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.