[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man approaches you, and asks to fight along side him for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Karl Franz.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Karl Franz.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
This man approaches you, and asks to fight along side him for the glory of Sigmar.

Do you heed his call /v/?
>>
A-against what?
>>
>>333629003
I wait for a good game to do it
>>
>>333629003
Fuck no.
>>
>>333629003
Is that the general that fights alongside Kerrigan in StarCraft 2?
>>
>>333629003
i kill him cuz 'es a humie
>>
>>333629818
kys
>>
File: 5E7Cvto.jpg (446 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
5E7Cvto.jpg
446 KB, 1680x1050
>>333629278
>judging something before it is released.

Only reasonable argument I've had for this game to be potentially bad, is the lack of 1v1 animations.

If you bitch about
>"Limited" sieges
>Pre-order DLC
>Attila's release (which was bad, I'll give you that, but does not necessarily reflect this game)

You're a whiny, neckbeard, pleb.
Look at your collection of games, and potentially 2 grand computer, then tell me about how much you hate spending money on video games.
>>
>>333630037
>If you bitch about day-0 DLC you are a whiny neckbeard pleb
0.05$ have been deposited on your account
>>
>>333630037
>Look at your collection of games, and potentially 2 grand computer, then tell me about how much you hate spending money on video games.
A lot
I only buy sales and bundles, hardly any game is worth purchasing on release, this one being fram for it.
Kill yourself btw
>>
>>333629003
I was the greatest player in Warhammer Online. I've max leveled five characters, without shortcuts without cheating, just every day in the RVR lake 8 hours minimum for the glory of Sigmar and Karl Franz. Four years non-stop. Then they killed the game and my life lost its purpose. The private server just isn't the same.
>>
>>333629818
no he's the guy from warcraft
>>
>>333630656
> hardly any game is worth purchasing on release
This guy gets it.
TW games are a stupid day one buy, if only for the inevitably broken and buggy game, and their sickening DLC practices.
Content wise and for prospective playtime, they would be worth 50.
>>
>>333629863
The last one of your kind that tried was one of the few orks to learn what fear is. Briefly.

>As the Emperor rose to meet the huge Orc once more, the Warlord stopped in his tracks as the Emperor's appearance changed into a gigantic barbarian dressed in fur. The man shouted a loud battle cry that boomed amongst the mountains as it had done so all those centuries ago.

>"Unberogens!"

>At that sound the instincts of the Warlord were overcome by memories inscribed in the soul of his race; memories of mighty barbarians defeating the Orcs in a war for the dominion of the rich plains, and driving them to the desolation beyond the mountains. In those times, these Men were led by this very same champion, he who had denied the possession of this land to the Greenskins. In that moment and for the first time in his life, the Warlord felt the coldness of fear upon him. The Warlord stood dumbstruck, a split second of hesitation that would cost him everything.

>The Barbarian King swung his giant warhammer at the Orc's skull and, with a thunderous crack, smote the beast down.
>>
>>333633169
Is that end times or just the orc going crazy?
>>
File: 1302191719452.png (2 MB, 1067x1201) Image search: [Google]
1302191719452.png
2 MB, 1067x1201
>>333630771

How does it feel knowing that Warhammer Fantasy is dead? I mean, literally, dead. They killed the franchise and replaced it with semi-40k.

How does it feel, anon? HOW DOES IT FEEL, BECAUSE I THINK IT FEELS TERRIBLE.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.