[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we agree that its overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2291x1373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2291x1373
Now that the dust has settled can we agree that its overrated?
>>
>>333624731
Yea sure OP whatever I am sure what you have to say is real interesting. Fucking loving Bloodborne right now, I bought it last week and gave myself the challenge to complete it before DS3 is out. Just killed Micolas or whatever he is called. The nightmare of Mensis place is fucking creepy shit I love it. I think the atmosphere in BB rivals that of Demon's Souls.
>>
Nope its still pretty great. The Old Hunters DLC makes it a GOTY
>>
Let's face it, the fact that it's an exclusive makes it a really bad game.
>>
>>333626868
Kinda it's major drawback

I almost gave up and bought a PS4 just to try this. Fuck you Sony you jew cucks
>>
>>333624731
I don't think DS3 is going to have better gameplay than BB.
I don't give a fuck about sony fans or pc players, it's a great game that everyone should play. You can shitpost all day, you're still missing a great game
>>
>>333626868
>>333627008

>Wahhh not fair.

Fuck off cucks.
>>
File: 1449201903345.jpg (886 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449201903345.jpg
886 KB, 1600x900
Another quality thread
>>
>>333627262
How would you feel if there was a Souls game exclusive to PC?
>>
>>333626691
The ending of Old Hunters was such an anticlimax, though.
>>
>>333624731
You're missing out is what we can all agree on, the synergy between plot and game play is perfect. You've got the Dark & Demon series, but as it's own take on the franchise it's hardly over-rated in its genre. For driving the xbone rules the lands for fun, but if you were to say best console FPS, all hopes were pinned on Bungie's Destiny and that shit a brick.

Multiplayer focused PS4 only had TLOU which went under-rated, while Xbone has alright in Gears cover style, but plot wise sucks, all FPS plots have sucked gigantic cock.
>>
>>333627361
>inb4 "Why would I want to play a souls game on PC with a bunch of hackers anyways?"
>>
>>333624731
uhm, no

sure it has some flaws:

> you cant respec your skills
> half of the bosses are uninspired
> you can easily miss important npcs
but:

> difficulty is fair so its good, when you die is 99% because of you and 1 % because of retarded hitboxes
> missing npcs is part of the experience
> the bosses have amazing lore
> areas are amazingly designed like i expected from miyazaki
> Weapons are really great since old hunters, when you find your kind of weapon its a lot more fun getting stronger and grinding gem stones
>Story is amazing
> MUH DOLL WAIFU
>>
>>333627361
I'll make a thread to cry about it every now and then even though I wouldn't care about it
>>
>>333627361
I wouldn't care cause I have a PC. I also would appreciate the business decision in making a game exclusive cause I'm not a child.
>>
Idort here and it's the best Souls game. Go mowbsomebfucking lawns or something you poor fucking children and play the game.
>>
>>333624731
Nah. It's tied with DaS as second best in the series and leaps and bounds better than DaS2.

The pissy attitude about it comes from idiots that hate exclusives. Stop being poor or get over it
>>
>>333624731
>>333624731
t's a good game let down by severe technical issues. PS4's fault entirely.
>>
>>333624731

Big time. I have gone back to DaS2 significantly more than I have gone back to BB.

still a great game though
>>
>>333626868
Being exclusive is why it's soooo highly rated, yes. I've played them all and Souls games are all quality, but all of roughly the same quality.
>>
now the dust has settled i can reflect objectively on the fact that it's the best game i ever played
>>
File: laughing qts.gif (2 MB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
laughing qts.gif
2 MB, 300x296
>>333627637
>TLOU which went under-rated
This is what Sonyggers actually believe
>>
>>333627361
I wouldn't play it, and I wouldn't constantly cry in threads about its exclusivity.

I would however post in the "I can't believe FromSoft went bankrupt" thread.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.