[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: THIS IS VIDYA FAGGOT MOD.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS VIDYA FAGGOT MOD.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>pay 60 bucks for a game
>game is not on the disc
>all you get is a cd key
>game companies try to make every game a multiplayer because thats the only way to bring people to buy their shitty game and not pirate it
>>
A mix between too much piracy/cost to develop the game and stupidity of the gamers
>>
>>333623610
>game is not on the disc
Then why the fuck is there a disc? That's retarded.
>>
>>333624223
the files are
>>
e
>>
>>333624223
To maintain the illusion that you bought and own the game
>>333624291
Yeah the files for the steam installer
>>
>>333624457
>Yeah the files for the steam installer
doesn't the installer use the files from the disc so you don't have to DL the game, just install it
>>
>>333624705
No it's only something like 5-10% of the actual game on the disc every thing else you need to download
>>
>>333624223
because you expect a disc
>>
it's an industry
it's just business and there's nothing we can do about it
>>
>>333625116
Maybe stop pre ordering and buying cd keys?

Imagine it 10 years from now the only way to play new games is through streaming and people will be okay with this because they are fucking braindead

You don't own games at all
You will pay monthly for a stream of a video game
>>
>>333625453
psh
I'm third world, I play games and buy if REALLY worth it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.