[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Happy Few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (285 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
285 KB, 3000x2250
A healthy mix of 1984 and Metal Gear Solid, will be the best game of 2016.
>>
>>333620742
Nah, Dark Souls 3 and D44M are both already confirmed to be better games.
>>
be happy of uncle jack will rape you in the butt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K5ol8_Bi-o
>>
>early access

kindly fuck off
>>
>>333620742
It seems like a pretty cool world they built there. But I can't see myself playing it for long. To my knowledge the game doesn't even have a goal for you. Just walk around Joy town without getting caught.
>>
>>333621430
Isn't the goal escaping the town?
>>
Nice idea, but looks boring. As is the case with so many games these days.
>>
>>333621430
Backed the Dev a while ago and had a couple emails back and forth. There will be a goal but they are finding it tough to implement while keeping the pregenerated world mechanic.
>>
>>333621671
Escaping happy town where you could be discovered at a moment's notice or downer town where people openly hate you but warn you to back off as well? I just don't understand which one we're supposed to be going to, or if theres a third place.
>>
>>333620742
Stoked as for this
>>
>>333621797
is that their gimmick?

because this game just looks like a piss-poor attempt at recreating a stripped down version of bioshock in the unity engine
>>
>>333622124
Yeah, they created the engine (which is honestly horrifically optimized). It's your basic early access crafting survival game with an Art Deco style. There's certainly potential but nothing too amazing. The previous game they made contrast was alright if you like gimmicks and platforming.
>>
File: Laughing King.jpg (13 KB, 141x199) Image search: [Google]
Laughing King.jpg
13 KB, 141x199
>>333621292
>try to close door
>pulls fire alarm
>>
I agree with you, person who is in no way, shape or form associated with the development of this game!
>>
looks like bioshock AKA SHIT
>>
File: fasdfadgfd.png (50 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
fasdfadgfd.png
50 KB, 344x356
>>333621292
>that video
So, where's the gameplay?
>>
>>333621292
kek that wimpy shove animation

This reminds me of that failed kickstarter by the Bioshock Infinite shitters.
>>
>>333621292
>so dont forget the most important thing
>leaves
Goddamnit, what is it?
>>
Its honestly looks almost nothing like 1984
>>
>>333620742
>A healthy mix of 1984 and Metal Gear Solid
So MGS2?
>>
>>333620742
>mix of 1984 and Metal Gear Solid
You mean a mix of Don't Starve and Seven Days to Die and any of those other generic shit survival games.

Don't get my hopes up like that
>>
>>333621292
So wait, if he's in the same boat as the other people outside of HappyFuckFaceVille, why do they all hate him?
>>
>>333625475
He's a "downer"
Not on drugs
>>
>>333625475
He kept walking into their houses looks like.
>>
>>333625876
I meant like why do the people outside of the city hate him as well? you know, the people living in dilapidated bumfuck land.
>>
>>333625990
I guess because he's impolite and the people don't like him rummaging through their stuff
>>
>>333626071
They need to check their privilege and let a homeless guy search in their house for drugs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.