[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the chillest enemy in vidya? I personally nominate Nito
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (266 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 399x400
Who is the chillest enemy in vidya?

I personally nominate Nito
>just chills in his tomb, noth bothering anyone
>doesn't get involved in the whole non-chill prolonging of fire age
>lets you into his covenant no problem
>Has to fight you because he can't just give you his soul
>is really slow and chill with his attacks
>has to scream and kill his own skeletons since they are not being chill at all
>doesn't even kick you out of his covenant when you kill him
>>
Sans
>>
File: Zeke.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
Zeke.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>"Half as long . . ."
>". . . twice as bright."
>"I gotta try."
>"I know."
>>
File: Dormin.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dormin.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
File: Haytham Kenway.png (383 KB, 498x613) Image search: [Google]
Haytham Kenway.png
383 KB, 498x613
"Hey son wanna work together towards our mutual goal of string independent colonies?"

"FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD WHERE IS CHARLES LEE?"
>>
>>333612385
If Nito is so great, then how come he didn't give me any skeletons? I didn't ask for many, you know. Why does he get to keep all the skeletons to himself. I just wanted couple skeletons to have in my room with books. Didn't ask for much. Nito is an asshole.
>>
File: Queelag.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Queelag.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
>>333612385

DaS in general had pretty chill bosses for the most part

>She just wanted to live in peace with her sister
>>
>>333613461
anon, you are the skeleton
>>
>>333613560

When you think about it, we don't actually have a skeleton inside of us. We are just a brain surrounded by a skull.
>>
hey thats my rap name

chillest enemy
>>
>>333613681
That's exactly what a skeleton would say!
>>
File: Papa Nito.jpg (105 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Papa Nito.jpg
105 KB, 612x612
>>333612385

Papa Nito chilling with some cosplayers.
>>
>>333613560
I'm not a skeleton. I just wanted a few to have with me. But he didn't give me any. He would just sit whole day in his stupid coffin and scream at people
>>
>>333612385
>>333613494
The most chill-deficient character in ds1 is your character
>>
>>333613125
> enemey

Just because he was an ass for a while in the first game doesnt make Zeke an enemy, he is a top teir bro.

Sony exclusives always have great sidekick characters actually.
> Clank
> Daxter
> Bently and Murray
> Sully
> Zeke
>>
File: Kingseeker Frampt.jpg (80 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Kingseeker Frampt.jpg
80 KB, 600x338
>>333614145

Nah, Chosen Undead was just one pawn in a much larger game. The "least chill" character was probably this manipulative fucker
>>
>>333614232

I don't know if you read the post's greentext, but it was meant to indicate that he was just really chill during the actual fight with Cole during the evil ending
>>
>>333612385
Someone should mod Nito's Scream to be "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Or at least make a video of it.
>>
>>333614664
I mean the chosen undead only had two options, be manipulated by Frampt or Kathe. Kind of sucked, really.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.