[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 VS XBONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: epic.png (437 KB, 881x568) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
437 KB, 881x568
PS4 VS XBONE
>>
Commodore 64 obviously.
>>
>>333591790

I want something else.
>>
Just fucking play video games and shut up.
>>
File: lex.jpg (36 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
36 KB, 980x551
>Who's that?
>You must be a newfag. That...is moot
>moot, Partrick Klepek, Kotaku Journalism, what's your take on the meme vigilantes calling themselves Anonymous? Privacy is being trampled on, posters live in fear, they think they're above the mods
>Gawker Media criticizing those above moderation is a bit hypocritical don't you think? For every article published on time you have a social justice tarnished piece pushed out about how it's us, not them, that need to adapt
>Most of the Internet doesn't share your opinion, moot
>Well maybe it's the /v/ in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like women
>Mmmm, Boards! It's 4chan meets Reddit, I love it, I love seeing people on Facebook together like this
>Zuckerburg...
>Hi-ow wow! That's a fast router reset, you should not try to ban this person!
>>
To be perfectly honest I would genuinely like to hear /v/'s take on this, as I haven't made a decision yet, and haven't lurked on /v/ for years (due to missing out the last console generation), so missed the original run of the discussions.
>>
>>333593368
bump :(
>>
>>333593368
If you actually managed to get a thread going it would just be full of shitposting.

PS4 had slightly better hardware and Xbone was a bit more expensive because it came with the kinect.

A lot of people didn't care for the kinect and the ps4 controller touch pad is worthless.

Pick whichever one you like the controller or the exclusives for more.
>>
>>333591790
Xbox:Halo, Gears, Forza, Quantum Break,
PS4:Bloodborne, Nier, Gravity Rush, and most other japanese games
I personally dont really play japanese games but Nier does look very good.
Xboner here
>>
>>333591790
Unless you want halo, (which in that case, you already have 3 and reach) there is no reason to own a xbone
>>
I play PC, but if i have to pick between PS4 and Xbone i go for the PS4.
>>
>>333594231
I did used to like Halo, but it's not enough to decide the whole thing. Plus I've been looking into the Uncharted games and they also look great. I think the controllers might be the turning point for me. I got a chance to feel my friend's PS4 controller yesterday and I didn't find it that comfortable. Maybe I could get used to it. But I'll go to the media store soon to test the xbone controllers. I'm one of those people who actually liked the controller of the original xbox. Big hands.
>>
>>333594118
>liking the game system for exclusives, unironically
>>
>>333595070
I had a genesis, then a ps2 then a 360 and then a ps4. i agree that the xbox controller is more comfortable, but the ps4 controller has been growing on me. it's like sitting in a different posture, it'll feel weird/off
>>
>>333595263
>meh, weeb hands
>>
>>333595174
BLACKED when?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.