[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRE-LOAD FUCKING WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Dark-Souls-3.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-3.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
PRE-LOAD FUCKING WHEN
>>
2 (two) hours
>>
>>333589051
>planning on buying this on xbone since me and friend account share
>we were supposed to split the bill
>conveniently ever since discussing this he hasnt had any money
>suggested i just buy it now and he'll pay me back later
>bullshit senses are tingling
>tell him i dont mind waiting
>drops the subject entirely

Fuck you, you weren't even going to split the fucking bill for gold you asshole. If you think you're just going to get handouts from me i wont fucking share accounts
>>
File: 1459674282098.jpg (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459674282098.jpg
150 KB, 800x800
>>333589171

>buying on xbone when pc version exists

>having an xbone in the first place

you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>333589171
>Xbone

You could have started playing 3 weeks ago. Why did you wait?
>>
>>333589313
nice meme
>>
>>333589171
See anon, only assholes buy Xbone. My friend and I share shit on the PS4 just fine. Too bad digital is worthless, but at least we both only have to pay $48 for a physical copy of the game, instead of $60.
>>
>>333589354
I'm waiting for my friend to drum up some money, if he doesnt get it by the end of next week im just going to buy it for myself and not share accounts.
>>
Is there anything akin to the Gold Hemmed Robes in this game? I want to build myself as Death for my first run.
>>
>>333589171
wow do you post this every time there's a thread up?
>>
>>333589612
I've only wrote it twice? You must be in a lot of threads
>>
>>333589313
This.

At least buy the Wii U and have a less shitty console
>>
Does anyone have the webm which shows the greatsword+spike weapon which let you do cool moves drifting on the ground
>>
So when are the xbox one english servers online?

New patch landed today
>>
>>333589841
LOL

Fucking nintendork pretending Wii U isn't worse console
>>
>>333589526
Yes but if you want them early you'll have to kill a very difficult boss at low-levels and then sprint through a whole area.

For the robes I'm thinking of at least, there are probably others.
>>
Never played a Dark Souls. Hell, i've never even played the Witcher or similiar genre games, i'm new to the PC scene.
Can i start with Dark Souls 3 or is it like jumping 30 meters as a first dive?
>>
I can't unsee him giving a thumbs up
>>
>>333589171
Lets pretend i care about your blogging
maybe you could start WORKING for money and less COMPLAINING

Fucking normalfag central is what we are now
>>
>>333590447
You'll probably have a better time with DS3 since it's more polished.

But you should definetaly play ds1 at least to know some of the lore and shit if you're into that.
>>
I'll get my copy today or monday, will i be able to play then or do i need some day 1 patch activation?
>>
>>333590447

The games have fuck all story to them so doesn't matter where you start.
>>
Do things like the fire gem remove ALL scaling, or just switch it to int scaling? If it removes it all, is it actually worth using?
>>
>>333590554
What are you talking about?
>>
>>333590580
>if you're into that.
Glad you made that distinction because a lot of people play the souls games with no regard for the lore.
>>
>>333590635
there's like 3 different fire infusions, only one of them removes scaling
>>
>>333590447

I'd play dark souls 1 and 2 to get some appreciation of the story. There are a ton of links between the games.

It's probably not required to have some understanding of what is going on.
>>
>>333590447
It's best to play DaS1 first, since 30% of DaSIII is references and memes from the first game
>>
How long do they need to crack it after the pre-load?
>>
So am I literally the only person in the world who has been bared from playing this game?

Because that's what it fucking feels like.
>>
>>333590674
You know exactly, poor money handling normie
>>
>>333590712
So I guess just pass up on the fire gem you can get as a beginning gift. For the ones that don't get rid of scaling, do they switch completely to int scaling? Trying to figure out what kind of build I want to do since I want to actually use a shield this time, and in DaS2 I only used magic.
>>
>>333590961
What?
>>
>>333591109
I fucked up, there's only 2 fire infusions, anyway: http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Upgrades
>>
>>333591109
I think the fire gem is actually one of the better starting gifts because you can infuse your weapon as soon as you get to firelink and it'll serve you well until you fill out your stats a bit more to make other infusions worth it.

Bear in mind you'll have to wait a bit before you're able to get the ember that allows STR/DEX infusions.
>>
>>333591339
Honestly all the starting gifts look somewhat useless except the fire gem.
>>
File: 11.png (209 KB, 772x530) Image search: [Google]
11.png
209 KB, 772x530
>>333589526
>>333589996
A couple armour sets that may match your desired look.
>>
>>333591339
Shit, don't know why I didn't look in that section. Looks like I might be a bit more interested in bleed weapons and blessed shields.

>>333591339
Only problem I see with that is that I would have to stick with whatever I put it on for awhile. I'm more interested in the more awkward weapons like fists and whatnot, and will probably switch weapons constantly in the beginning.
>>
>>333589051

never

game launch 11th no preload
>>
>>333589051
Today
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.