[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts Unchained x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: l_5554184542749_thumb.jpg (28 KB, 454x321) Image search: [Google]
l_5554184542749_thumb.jpg
28 KB, 454x321
>What is this?
F2P Kingdom Hearts on Android/iOS. Multiplayer elements, semi-MMOish instances, etc. included.

>When is it releasing?
It's out now, so download and try it.

>Kingdom Hearts on a touch screen? Anon...
It's essentially turn-based combat with simplified Pokemon rock/paper/scissors mechanics, with a little more complexity below the surface.

What union did you guys pick?
>>
COM's guys, it's just a quick download on your phones. It's actually pretty fun, and the art style and music is great. Just 2 seconds to download guys, c'mob now
>>
Reminder that Vulpes is the best union.
>>
I just downloaded this and picked the badass unicorn. What the fuck is the story of this even? Canon iOS game?
>>
Who /snake/ here? Party when?
>>
>This app is incompatible with your device
lame, I have a nexus 5
>>
>>333589234
This is build-up to the keyblade war. Some theorize that the unions you pick eventually form different sides within the war itself. There's already tension and infighting between the unions.

Also there's a theory that the five Foretellers who received a Tome of Prophecy (heads of each union) are parallels to Aqua, Terra, Ven, Riku, and Kairi, with Xehanort being the rejected sixth Foreteller:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/194630-rebirth.html
>>
Fuck, it isn't on play store yet. Anyone have a link?
>>
>>333589234
It is canon, but no one knows exactly how yet.
All we do know is one of the union leaders is a traitor and fucks everything up, but we don't know who.
>>
>>333589387
Works fine on my Apple 5C. It's older than you're phone. Update? Or maybe they only made it for more common phones.
>>
>>333589557

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
>>
I can't find it
>>
>>333589387
A lot have people have said that even when it says that if you download it it still works.
>>
>>333589684
>not available in your country
Yeah fuck you too
>>
>>333589724
Oh really? I couldn't even see it on the store because it things my phone can't run it
>>
Wait never mind I misread the error message. You can install it on a nexus 5, just not in Australia.
>>
Where is khfag?
It's his time to shine.
>>
>>333589628
>not avaliable in my country

This is a real low blow. Thanks for the link, anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.