[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Replayed Dark Souls 1, 2, and Bloodborne in anticipation for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: demons-souls.jpg (558 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
demons-souls.jpg
558 KB, 2560x1600
Replayed Dark Souls 1, 2, and Bloodborne in anticipation for Dark Souls 3. Never played Demon's Souls. Is 3 days enough to beat it? What class should I go for to make it easier on me? I must marathon this.
>>
>>333586750
>Is 3 days enough to beat it?
Yes, it's quite short.
>>
>>333586750
Depends how much free time you have.
>>
>>333586995
I have these 3 days to myself. I wish to beat it, but is it a lot more difficult than DS1, 2, and Bloodborne?
>>
dont you have life thou?
>>
>>333586750
Yes
Magician
you really don't need to.
>>333587061
no.
>>
>>333587086
Not at all. I go to school 2 hours a day, and game the rest of my day.
>>
>>333587061
>but is it a lot more difficult than DS1, 2, and Bloodborne?
No, it's the easiest Souls game. The only difficult parts are Flamelurker and the first level of the swamp.
>>
>>333587568
c'mon, DaS2 is the easiest
>>
I absolutely crushed this game playing a crisis-mode mage. Seriously, I was doing so much damage that I saw regular enemies perform animations that I'd never seen otherwise.

Also: Mirdin Hammer. By the time you reach False King you'll be glad for it.
>>
It's the easiest to cheese, yet you'll be fucked worse than any of the other souls games if you don't build your char correctly
Seriously, there are like three or four meta builds and that's it
Yet somehow it manages to be more fun than all its sequels, maybe because it was trying to be entertaining than just difficult
>>
>>333588246
No idea what you just said
>>
>>333588401
remember the red tearstone ring in DaS1 that boosted your dmg by a shitload when you were critical health? pretty sure this guy means he was using that the whole time to one shot everything with magic.
>>
>>333586750
its a 25 hour game and i recommend a playing as a knight so you have access to the spell and faith vendors
>>
>>333588392
also a big difference is DaS it's better to build a slow tank that eats damage whereas DeS it's more about dodging and speed (hence better combat)
>>
>>333588401
>>333588536

This guy here. I don't remember the whole combo, but there are a bunch of items that boost your damage when your health is below a certain threshold. I may have been on NG+ when i started doing this and had multiples of some things.

Use the sword Hiltless to drain your health to the correct threshold. equip the red tearstone ring, and spam magic. I'm pretty sure I two-shot flamelurker with homing soul arrow. This requires beating Maneaters_______ before Flamelurker.
>>
>>333588572
>DaS it's better to build a slow tank that eats damage
Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about the game and that your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>3335897 I steamrolled DAS 1 with havel's armor and zweihander
>>
>>333588572
I'd disagree, I did a knight playthrough with fat roll which I eventually brought down to fast roll but found myself strafing far more than dodging.

Also OP
Yes 3 days is enough, my first blind playthrough of DeS was 14 hours.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.