[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy IV is better than Final Fantasy V. Final Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Gilgameshvsbutz.jpg (757 KB, 1646x1173) Image search: [Google]
Gilgameshvsbutz.jpg
757 KB, 1646x1173
Final Fantasy IV is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy VI is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy VII is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy Tactics is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy VIII is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy IX is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy X is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy XI is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy XII is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae is better than Final Fantasy V.

Final Fantasy V is mediocre, and if you rank it in the Top Four, you're a hipster who should be thrown into the ocean.
>>
dat job system tho
>>
Damn. Tell us how you really feel about FFV.
>>
The job system is great and the combat is very satisfying compared to most of the other games in the series since it actually provides some challenge.

The story isn't great but its OK for what it is, a means to progress the gameplay, which is what it excels at.
>>
Did FFV rape your mother and kill your father? Cause it kinda sounds like it did.
>>
File: 1453405241946.jpg (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453405241946.jpg
7 KB, 256x256
FFV is actually the best FF and you're a giant homo.
>>
>job system
>fun and doesn't take itself too seriously
>Galuf
>Gilgamesh
OP could it be that you're a faggot?
>>
> talking shit about FF V
> not considering FF XIII the BEST final fantasy game

nice job faggot
>>
>>333579965
Other way around. It killed my mother and raped my father. He was never the same again.
>>
File: trump-pepper-spray.jpg (133 KB, 754x461) Image search: [Google]
trump-pepper-spray.jpg
133 KB, 754x461
>>333579980
>FFV is actually the best FF
Go be hipster somewhere else.
>>
It's creepy how I just finished ffv not too long ago and I am now starting ffvi. Story is definitely better so far.

The only good things to come out of ffv was the job system, Gilgamesh, Blue Magic, Double Cast, and Clash on the big bridge.

I kinda have to agree with OP on this one woth regards to the story. I'd say that the story is about the same as ffii. The only thing that makes ffii better is the fawn of souls post game story. For some reason, it felt stronger than the main story.
>>
File: 1448645376849.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448645376849.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>333580632
>FFV
>hipster
Game is fucking huge in japan. The amount of fanart it receives is insane.
>>
>>333579214

FF4 isn't better than anything.
>>
>>333581384
It's better than 2 and 3.

But has a horrible habit of having temporary party members and no freedom to choose who you want to use like in later games.
>>
Has anyone else come to a realisation that FF is a painfully mediocre series?
>>
>>333582823
I still enjoy it and that's what matters.

It's no masterpiece or anything objectively great, but what is?
>>
>>333582823
I think its a really good series, much better than your average jrpg.
>>
>>333582823
it really is. I, III and V are the only ones worth playing and i wouldnt put those on my top 10 either.
>>
>>333582823
No, no, that's the best part. Every time they need to introduce a new character, they kill a previous one off.
>>
File: char_40500.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_40500.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
>reverse bait thread

if your favorite Final Fantasy is

>IV
You are a bigger nostalgia faggots than VIfags and unlike VI, your game is genuinely shit with no notable good characters except Rydia

>VI
You have a heavy nostalgia goggles and great sense of jealousy that VII is overall the better and more popular one

>Tactics
You are an oldfag who thinks politics and religious plots are deep but in reality it's just a shitty cover up for the pathetic clusterfuck of a story that not even can be consider average if it's a fictional book. Also the gameplay is quite bad and uneven because you either suck or overly OP when you get Thundergod CID

>VII
You are casualfags who probably never played anything else besides VII or VIII or X and try to judge them

>VIII
You are huge emo faggot who thinks Squall is anything like you. You project yourself as Squall and Rinoa as your love interest throughout the game but then you realize you will never live in Balamb Garden so you end up hating yourself and the game

>IX
You have shit taste that prefer a fun and adventourous story but lack the ability to see how bad the other aspect of the game is especially the stupidly designed battle system, the horrible secondary playable characters and the inconsistent plot

>X
You are a weeaboo that share the same taste as japanese who likes drama over other things. Too stupid to realize the game is as linear as FFXIII and it's horrible implementation of the sphere grid

>XII
You thinks you are a fine gentleman and a scholar that like a great game. Too bad 20 hours later you realize there's nothing interesting ever happening and end up dropping the game

>XIII
You should just kill yourself
>>
>>333583760

What about V
>>
>>333583760
>Too bad 20 hours later you realize there's nothing interesting ever happening and end up dropping the game
That's exactly what happened to me.
>>
>>333583760
>implying Tactics didn't have the best story in any FF
>>
>>333584349

MAGIC ROCKS THAT SUMMON DEMONS WOOOOOOWWWWW
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.