[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the current landscape of mid-generation console releases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 22
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (35 KB, 700x425) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
35 KB, 700x425
With the current landscape of mid-generation console releases (PS4.5, a complete and utter punishment to early adopters and just plain shady behavior on the part of sony) the fear of digital content being taken away (PT is a perfect example) and the just plain shitty delivery of consoles in general, I'd like to hear some well thought out arguments for why to buy a console. I'm not talking about the tired nonsense of "it's cheaper" or "it's easier"

I want some arguments for why anyone would buy a console when it's obvious the landscape is becoming extremely corporate (even more so than before) and basically churns out shit year after year that's just rehashes of the same thing.

Indie games like undertale exsist on PC and couldn't survive on console. If you love gaming, REAL GAMING (not buying madden, COD and AC every year) why buy a console?

Let's keep it civil. (who am I kidding)
>>
File: 1433514062306.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433514062306.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
im a weeb that loves jrpgs
>>
>>333575693
So exclusives, basically?

I understand the appeal, but supporting exclusives is really anti-consumerist, you shoot yourself in the foot when you reward game companies for releasing on a single platform.
>>
File: 1418049011440.png (492 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1418049011440.png
492 KB, 800x770
>>333575939
The only time I see people claiming exclusives are anti consumer are when they're sony exclusives.
>>
>>333575597
Japanese games and a large online community for fighting games. That's it this gen.
>>
>>333575597
If you count handhelds as consoles then i actually like to play whenever i want in whatever room i am.
>>
I have a PC, consoles and handhelds.

I'll become a pure PC gamer just as soon as every game I want starts being made available on PC.

And anyway, PC gaming is also very corporate and your criticisms apply to PC as well. You need to upgrade or rebuild every few years to keep up with the specs of the latest games, and PC has all the same cash grab bullshit like paid DLC, microtransactions, P2W garbage, subscriptions, etc.

People need to stop pretending that most of the problems with console gaming don't also exist with PC gaming.
>>
>>333576106
Didn't street fighter release predominantly on PC for these exact reasons?

>>333576059

I don't think that at all. I believe that games should be developed in a "code once, run anywhere" way like they used to be.My favorite period in gaming history is when people were converting games from the MSX2 to other platforms.
>>
File: Otacon.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Otacon.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>333576316
The difference is vertical integration. Most PC hardware manufacturers have little to no investment in the gaming industry. Sony and Microsoft build the machines and decide who can release games on them, they are closed platforms in every sense of the word.
>>
Handhelds are where it's at.
Maybe by the end of the PS4's lifespan, it'll have some decent games. If it doesn't by then, video games really are dead.
Only things I was looking forward to on the Xbone were Scalebound and Phantom Dust and look what happened to those. Recore looks promising, but
>Inafune
Also, it being on W10 doesn't make a difference because why the fuck would I ever use W10?
>>
> a complete and utter punishment to early adopters and just plain shady behavior on the part of sony

You're retarded
>>
File: 1460091345726.jpg (57 KB, 516x339) Image search: [Google]
1460091345726.jpg
57 KB, 516x339
>>333576721
Would you like to explain your viewpoint or just act stupid? Sony advertized 4k gaming on the base model and when it was released it wasn't there, now they're releasing an updated console that actually does what the first one was supposed to. What do we call that? Oh yeah, a bait and switch.
>>
>>333576470
So what?

It makes no actual difference if the corporate bs is coming from the companies that create the hardware/OS or strictly from the game devs themselves. It still exists in the realm of PC gaming.

PC game devs just don't need a license to do it.
>>
>>333575939
Weebs don't really have an alternative if they want to keep on playing those games. Most of the developers that still produce JRPGs will just abandon the western market at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>333577053
So you admit that they're basically the same but that development on the PC has a small edge.

So what are we disagreeing on?
>>
>>333575597
Comfy sitting on couch is the only reason I can think of. A PC is always the best option if you have the know-how and money. I could justify the Wii U because it has weird shit you can't get on PC, but that's about it.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
74 KB, 1280x720
>>333576658
The fact that the Vita was treated the way it was by sony is so disgusting. That handheld had power, form, function, the only thing bad about it was the god awful OS. If they had slapped android on it it would have been a bright and shining beacon of mobile gaming, but instead, a closed system that people want to give love but litterally are not allowed to dies.
>>
File: codec030508[1].jpg (13 KB, 225x360) Image search: [Google]
codec030508[1].jpg
13 KB, 225x360
>>333576470
Closed platforms?
>>
>>333577293
but see with the right know how and literally any controller the PC can do that too.

I really want to stay away from fanboyism here, but I seriously can't see a good reason to own a console aside from exclusives, and exclusive are fake, they're made up by the console manufactures to sell systems.
>>
>>333577120
>admit
I'm the one who stated they have essentially the same problems to begin with. See >>333576316

To which you felt the need to post a pointless reply that entirely missed the point.

>So what are we disagreeing on?
So maybe you should be asking yourself that.
>>
>>333577297
That and the memory cards.
They were really paranoid about piracy after the PSP got cracked.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
9 KB, 200x200
>>333577349
In other words, the system developers control who can and can't release games on their platform, suppressing individuality and forming an eco-culture that only supports the ideas the manufacture agrees with. In other words, censorship and consolidation of culture as a form of control.
>>
>>333575939
Are you retarded? Japanese people like consoles. Japanese developers make games for consoles. How is that anti-consumer? I literally only benefit from them releasing games on a console I own.
>>
>>333577026
>Sony advertized 4k gaming on the base model

Except they didn't
>>
>>333577483
What's with the aggression man? I'm just trying to understand your points. Come on.

>>333577553

But you have to buy that console, which is a point you seem to not
>>
>>333577297
>Android
>on a Vita
hahahaahhaahahahahah
The Ouya runs the exact fucking same processor
>>
>>333577601
Except they did. Just because people like me and you can dig deeper and see that they have a disclaimer saying that only the menu is rendered in 4K, doesn't mean the average consumer was not swindled. It's the same shady advertising they always use.
>>
File: 22.jpg (251 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
251 KB, 1024x768
>>333577667
The ouya's issue was not the hardware, it was optimization of code.

I feel like you guys are just bandwagon-ing hard and not actually looking at what happened with anything.
>>
>>333577631
If no one buys the console Japanese devs make games for that won't mean they'll port them to PC like you think
>>
>>333577716
Except they didn't, they only said 4k for photos and videos
>>
>>333576316

>I'll become a pure PC gamer just as soon as every game I want starts being made available on PC.

This. PC is seen as the afterthought platform the majority of the time.
>>
>>333578032
I'm sick of repeating myself, you don't understand how advertising effects the average consumer or you're being intentionally obtuse. I smell fanboyism.
>>
>>333578141
And that's the problem, it's a cycle, we buy the consoles they make games for the console. Yeah, we may suffer a bit of a depression in games if we forsake consoles, but we'd come out of it better, don't you think?

I know it seems idealistic, but let's, for the sake of argument, say it was possible for people to stop buying consoles, don't you think gaming as a culture would improve if we were all on the same platform? that platform of course being any device we have that can run the game?
>>
>>333577631
>But you have to buy that console
I also have to buy parts to build a PC, and it's more expensive. I play some games on PC, and I play some on consoles. There is literally no downside to having more options.
>>333578279
>don't you think gaming as a culture would improve if we were all on the same platform?
No, and you're fucking braindead for thinking so. Please go back to /r/pcmasterrace.
>>
>>333578279
No fuck off and sign more petitions
>>
>>333578467
So, supporting games that run on any platform is pcmasterrace talk?

Huh, and here I thought that talking up PCs and talking down things like the vita and mobile gaming was. I guess supporting cross-platform development is closed minded now.

Furthemore, pre-built systems can be bought for the same price as consoles, steamboxes are just one example.
>>
>>333578471
This
>>
Now that all the major players are using the same hardware inside, it doesn't really make much sense to have exclusives.
>>
>>333578876
It makes plenty of business sense. $$$ which is why I find it so infuriating. Tomb raider was one of the best optomized PC games to be released in a while, so much so people still use it for benchmarking, and yet the sequal is, as far as we know, an XBOX exclusive.

Fuck all the PC fans, we want $$$

I am not promoting PC over consoles, I am promoting open platforms over money-grubbing closed ones.
>>
>>333578816
No need to be a snarky bitch.
>steambox
Literally just a console that can't run most of the games on Steam, and you're not getting one with the same specs as a console for $300. Some people like to play games on consoles, some don't. Get over it.
>>333578984
>I am promoting open platforms over money-grubbing closed ones
Then why aren't you advocating the death of Steam? News flash, the games industry is money-grubbing regardless of what platform you like.
>>
>>333577987
That's actually a good point. Let's say that, all of a sudden, Sony pulls out of the market. Every single PS3, PS4, and Vita just outright evaporates at this particular moment. The Japanese game industry will come to a screeching halt, because their only platform just ceased to exist. At best, they'll just port over whatever they can to whatever viable platforms they have, but they will never make actual games for these platforms. They'll never support the Wii U, they'll never support the Xbox, the Japanese populace literally doesn't even have computers, an appliance that is ubiquitous in the real world, let alone gaming capable computers.

The only companies to survive will be companies that are multiplatform, like Capcom, or are in entirely different markets, like Konami. There's a reason why so many companies are shifting to Pachinko and mobile. Japan pretty much became what Europe was in the 8 and 16-bit era. Completely isolated from the rest of the world, developing games for their own ecosystem. The few games to break out of this ecosystem were from larger companies.
>>
>>333578984
Not like PC makes anyone money. Everyone just pirates the game or buys it when it's 75% off
>>
>>333578147
Nice rebuttal
>>
>>333579228
This. If Japs suddenly had to build a $700 computer just to play games, they'd just start playing mobage exclusively, and developers would cash in on it. The rest of the world would get fucked over too, because all of a sudden you now need a Japanese smartphone and a Japanese credit card to play any of these games.
>>
>>333579201
Steam is pretty bad, agreed. And I wouldn't need to be snarky in return if you hadn't been snarky first.

Secondly, you completely misunderstand my original question, telling me to "get over it" makes no sense. I understand why people buy consoles, I understand computers are more expensive and etc. etc.

The question I asked, is why the hell would you make the choice to buy something that is contributing to the death of real gaming.
>>
>>333579456
I never said they would outright support PC, I just said they'd hastily port whatever they have to whatever platforms they can. If Sony disappeared and left no trace in the world, there would be no Disgaea 6, there would be no new Neptunia, there would be no new Senran Kagura. These games DEPEND on the PlayStation brand, and while they have a good reason to depend solely on it, it's not a smart idea when the platform holder literally depends on this console keeping them afloat.
>>
>>333579279
Yeah, it's pretty hard to rebut someone when they fail to address any of your points and repeat the same thing over and over again, you'd be great in political debates.
>>
>>333576470
>>333577349
>>333577549
10/10 would read in-character
>>
>>333577549
you are a beautiful person for posting that.
>>
>>333579671
>that is contributing to the death of real gaming
You have a legitimate disability if you think consoles are killing gaming. I'm not wasting any more of my time in this thread because it's clear you're a deluded retard who believes in the le pc master race meme.
>>
>>333575597
Because it's easier.

It's comfier and doesn't require hours of research to work out how to configure a controller to operate all the different keys on a keyboard for example (there are literally hundreds of examples of this sort of bullshit).
>>
>>333579732
You're points are wrong tho twat
>>
>>333579982
If by gaming you mean yearly shit releases, yep, they're certainly helping that.

but that isn't gaming, and if you think it is, I'm sorry.
>>
File: file.png (893 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
file.png
893 KB, 640x649
When I used to have an Amiga, I used to play pic related a lot. One thing I remember as clear as day was typing in MOTHERFUCKENKIWIBASTARDS to give me unlimited lives, since the game was so punishingly difficult. I have never experienced anything similar on console.

Your move.
>>
>>333580069
No, you're just choosing to misunderstand them. You think that because you're able to do research everyone else does. they don't. and sony knows it.
>>
File: 111.png (81 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
111.png
81 KB, 297x247
>it's another "exclusives are bad because it means i can't buy them on PC for $5 someday" thread
>>
File: 1111.png (244 KB, 524x464) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
244 KB, 524x464
>>333579848
our corporate masters build the machine and people buy it, because people buy it and game developers make games for it because it was bought, then the corporations continue to prosper based on this false ideology that you need their hardware to play games. The wheel keeps on turning, and the only thing it turns out is minimal effort cash grabs. That's humanity for ya.
>>
>>333580270
It's another "I don't understand what verticial integration is so I'm going to act like I've above the poster by not actually considering his points" reply

Why did I think I'd get anyone actually discussing the issues?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1492x1080
>>333580270
Or I could buy said games used on craigslist and they get 0.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
19 KB, 301x267
>>333580487
A good effort, I do the same, normally buying through ebay or third party amazon.

Doesn't address the issue however.
>>
>>333580419
I think you underestimate how much the value of your points hinge on being made from the viewpoint of a dedicated PC gamer. Which is fine because you probably spend most of your time on boards like this where PC hegemony is simply taken for granted, but still.
>>
>>333580679
I own a PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, Wii, N64, and an xbox, and believe it or not they all get use.

You shouldn't assume things.
>>
>>333580129

If consoles didn't exist publishers would go for the audiences that make the most cash on PC, meaning more MOBAS, more F2P MMOs, more Team Fortress Clones and more Facebook games.

I really wonder where this notion that PCs are helping games come from. They're part of the problem too.
>>
>>333580802
I don't think PCs are helping, but I think diversity of platforms is.

Remember in the 80s and 90s when there were a million different consoles and we got all these new and great ideas and innovations? I want to get back to that.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x576
>>333580596
Microsoft trying to make the Xbone refuse used games, as well as the RE Revelations 3DS debacle before it, is proof that these publishers do NOT want their games to be sold used. I don't think MS tried pushing the no used games policy on their own; their publishers wanted them to do so.

But it's not like console gamers buy games at 5 bucks, either. :^)
>>
>>333580748
>I own a PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, Wii, N64, and an xbox

That has nothing to do with the lens through which you're choosing to view these issues. The reason people don't care to discuss them with you in the manner you hoped for is because

1. They already agree with you fully because of the reasons in my previous post
2. They don't agree but have already had this same argument a million times (although probably never in as pretentious terms as you've presented IT) and know exactly where it leads

Your points are banal and uninteresting and ignore large swathes of the realities of the video game industry in favor of what you would personally like and have erroneously assumed to be best for everyone.

I've reached my limit for coherent typing today and will post sadfrog edits and call you a cuck if you bother to reply to me instead of someone else who's actually interested in discussing with you.
>>
>>333580878

You think diversity is a problem, or lack of it?
>>
>>333581034
My points about digital content being taken away and closed systems suppressing interesting ideas are banal?

Must be hard to even hear my points from that pedestal buddy.
>>
>>333581038
Lack of, my point is that sony, microsoft, and even steam have such a stranglehold on the market that it's basically making it impossible for new and interesting ideas to emerge.
>>
>>333575597

>Using Xbone One and PS4 pic
>Implying Nintendo isn't the one who perpetuated this half gen concept and made into a business model
>It' okay to consider Wii U as 7.5 gen and NX as 8th or Wii U as an 8th gen and NX as 8.5 gen as an accetable transtionary but same concept is considered "shady" when applied to other platforms.
>>
>>333581038
A bit of both. All platforms don't have any personality to them, they haven't since 6th gen. There's nothing unique to the PS4, there's nothing unique to the Xbone, there's nothing unique to PC. They all play the same games, some a bit better than others, some a bit earlier than others, some a bit prettier than others. But the games are largely unchanged. The platform homogenization is a huge problem.
>>
File: 1444420860015.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1444420860015.gif
70 KB, 500x446
>>333581137
>My points about digital content being taken away and closed systems suppressing interesting ideas are banal?

yes because it's a fucking braindead obvious point and the conversation literally ends there you idiot unoriginal cuck
>>
>>333581221
Oh no, trust me, Nintendo is pretty bad, they basically caused the video game crash so they could build themselves up as heroes, and delayed serious VR development for 20 years by giving it a bad name.
>>
>>333581274
So discussing what we should do about it isn't part of the discussion?

You're the type of person that bends over and lets greedy ecosystems fuck you in the ass. Enjoy.
>>
>>333581137

They are retarded. Digital content is in risk of being taken away on PC as well. In fact the PC distribution network is 99% digital as it stands.

As for closed systems, believe it or not, Sony and MS aren't exactly telling developers what they're allowed to make.
>>
>>333581368
there are many, many games and technologies that wouldn't exist if not for being funded by the purveyors of those closed ecosystems

enjoy hating the system that brings you games on PC (as an afterthought most of the time) in the first place
>>
>>333581246
>>333581216

Wait I thought you people were arguing for the end of consoles so that everything was on PC.

Let's not pretend the previous gens were different while we're at that. Not many people cared about the NEO GEOs and the PC Engines back then, the industry was always an oligopoly.
>>
>>333575597

What playstation 4 or xbox one games there with rating E for everyone on the ESRB?

and please love games 100% free references (not have references) to magic, to devils, and games 100% suitable for all age groups

and politically correct games
>>
>>333581540
>Not many people cared about the NEO GEOs

It was a system that targeted a small niche, those who really wanted accurate arcade ports at home.

>and the PC Engines

The Japanese did. In fact, the PCE alone is the reason why Nintendo had to develop the SNES. The Genesis was a non-threat to them in Japan/
>>
>>333576059
Nintendo gets away with it since they basically make the games. Xbox One is dying on the vine. Most times, however, exclusives mean "shit we shelled out money for so nahnahnah".
>>
>>333575597
Let me ask you this, if you enjoy something, and enjoy doing it over and over, and its not hurting anybody, why is it bad?

You ask all of these questions, but you don't stop to think of it from the point of view of someone that does buy these "rehashes", but does so because they enjoy them.

Just ask anybody, "if your favorite franchise got more instalments, would you play them?" 9/10 people usually say yes. Because regardless of if its the same thing over and over, they enjoy it.
>>
>>333581584
Exclusive? Knack and little big planet on ps4, and rare replay on xbone. Both those have physical releases.

Non exclusive there is the Lego games.
>>
>>333581690
>It was a system that targeted a small niche

You must be stupid if you think any company would pour resources into the expensive R&D of a console to be fine to sell it to a niche. NEO GEO cornered itself into the fighting game market because it had no other option, and when these games declined in popularity SNK had to abandon the hardware business entirely.

>The Japanese did.

Oh yeah, the defunct company that is now owned by fucking Konami. The japanese totally cared about them.
>>
>>333581903

>Initially, the home system was only available for rent to commercial establishments, such as hotel chains, bars and restaurants, and other venues. When customer response indicated that some gamers were willing to buy a US$650 console, SNK expanded sales and marketing into the home console market.

The PC Engine had a LOT of third party support, Namco in particular being an infamous case of them 'defecting' from Nintendo. It wasn't a huge threat, but it was a threat nonetheless since it used a 6502 based CPU, like the NES, meaning Nintendo could easily lose developers to it.

And you're thinking of Hudson, who designed the hardware and some games. NEC made the console.
>>
>>333575597
>If you love gaming, REAL GAMING (not buying madden, COD and AC every year) why buy a console?

Because I have a GTX970 PC and a ps4
Got a ps3 and wii too.

If you truly love gaming you would get all the consoles (except xbox because microsoft are fucking evil like apple)
>>
>>333575939
> you don't benefit when you buy a game on your console because people on other consoles can't also buy the same game.

>Damn you Sony making Bloodborne exclusive.
>Nah halo, gears of war, super smash bros, zelda games those are fine its just not okay when Sony does it.
>>
>>333577549
<3
>>
to be fair i always saw playstation brand as the console version of a test platform for developers to try out new styles of games, a closed hardware = less work, enableing more time on the games rather then hardware integration of pc's.

dont get me wrong there are shitton of random and good games you can find everywere for pc way before steam popularized smaller indie stuff. but if there gonna make something thats bigger then a a 10 meg download (as in actuall physical disc and manual) and make a profit hopefully the playstation brand was it. depending on your prefrence on games ps2 and 1 had some big firsts that influance the games of the future (gta3, mgs, ff7 for a lot of people was 'my first jrpg", okami, journey, opening the ps3 psn to smaller indie games on the console)

think of demon souls, a massive gamble that only came west because almost all ps3 players that knew games ordered the asian/english version for overseas.
without that half of the PCMR would lose out on their direct fps rants of dark souls.

after snes and a few standout game cube (killer 7, re4, cubavore, fps metroid) games nintendo seem to only bank on known quantities of their top shelf brands like zelda, and mario flavoured sports.

microsoft seems to giveup on anything that dosent guarantee money, until a few random articals that say "how look at this pc indie game that coming up it look awesome" then they roll up the money trucks and lock in contracts. smart business, no passion for games.

at least we will always have pc for ever 100 shit indie games there will be a few nuggets of gold in the pile.

but then again ive always been a pc and ps person so i have the rose coloured glasses on
>>
Tbqh I bought a PS4 a month ago and I'm having lots of fun.
>>
>it's a thinly veiled attempt of r/pcmasterrace invading /v/ and indoctrinating them into their cult episode
>>
File: PS4 2016 First Half.jpg (2 MB, 1378x3000) Image search: [Google]
PS4 2016 First Half.jpg
2 MB, 1378x3000
>>333575597
>PS4.5, a complete and utter punishment to early adopters
I don't see why at all. Got my PS4, got some very good games. This year I have been playing at least 2 new releases every month.
I paid for a PS4 and got PS4's power and library in return. PS4K doesn't remove any of that.
If I want every single new release at 60fps (instead of half of them being 60 and half being 30) then I would invest on a PS4K.

Your argument is as stupid as buying a 860 and 3 years later the 980 releases and you get butthurt because you'll only be able to play Witcher3 at 30fps with similar settings and need to sidh out $500 for a 980 in order to play it optimally. In reality you got a 860 knowing its power/capabilities and even though the 980 came out it didn't steal any of your games. You can still play all of them on a 860 albeit with lowered settings or framerate.

>I'm not talking about the tired nonsense of "it's cheaper" or "it's easier"
Why? It IS easier and it IS cheaper

>basically churns out shit year after year that's just rehashes of the same thing.
What are you talking about? There are 10 AA games for every 1 AAA release, and just as many indies. You're just looking at the top10 sold games on a platform and getting surprised that the highest budget & highest marketed games with most mass appeal sell the most, and them assume everyone who owns that platform must also like madden, CoD, and so forth.
As if that invalidates games like EDF4.1, Disgaea5, Salt&Sanctuary, Alienation, GrandKingdom, and other AA games and indies that sell under 50k copies. Both worlds exist.

>Let's keep it civil. (who am I kidding)
Well you did start the thread by being a pretentious cuck with a false sense of superiority. It wouldn't be hard to see a reason for shitposting, not that I've read the thread yet.
>>
File: 1457941066617.jpg (126 KB, 1024x592) Image search: [Google]
1457941066617.jpg
126 KB, 1024x592
>>333586157
>Alienation

Good call, my Sony friend. Housemarque are truly an underrated dev in the eyes of /v/.
>>
>>333575597
>he doesn't post the best console of this gen, the Wii U, on the OP

Lmao
>>
File: 1449381692258.jpg (182 KB, 978x972) Image search: [Google]
1449381692258.jpg
182 KB, 978x972
I JUST DON'T GET IT

THEY ARE HOLDING THESE GAMES HOSTAGE. BLOODBORNE SHOULDN'T BE LOCKED ONTO ONE PLATFORM. DEMON SOULS TOO.

FUCK SONY!!!!!!!! Nintendo is cool since I already own a Wii U.
>>
File: 1458684121803.png (34 KB, 1073x1086) Image search: [Google]
1458684121803.png
34 KB, 1073x1086
>>333575597
>>333575597
what's that?? I can't hear you over my big shiny ass. Come look inside it to find all my exclusives.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.