[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like to coop on your first playthrough on a souls game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: dark-souls-3-screenshots-co-op.jpg (724 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3-screenshots-co-op.jpg
724 KB, 3840x2160
Do you like to coop on your first playthrough on a souls game or do you solo every boss at least once before coop?
>>
>>333572728
Offline and solo. No bloodstains and messages all over the ground. That shit gets to me for some reason. I like online for every other play through though.
>>
>>333572728
I just started bloodborne yesterday. I'm doing a solo run because I don't intend to pay for ps+.
So is the Kirkhammer massively overpowered or is everything before the forbidden forest just autopilot? Father G has been the only thing to give me consistent trouble so far.
>>
File: 1460009121267.jpg (70 KB, 1023x595) Image search: [Google]
1460009121267.jpg
70 KB, 1023x595
I always solo the whole game once. I just don't like co-op my first play through. I'll go in other people's worlds and help them though, don't come to mine unless you're looking for a fight.
>>
>>333572728
I always played solo first, but I want to try co-op for DaS3 first to see what kind of approach I would have with areas and bosses I don't know when other players are there.
>>
I like the idea of summons, they are fun. My first playthrough I feel real aerious, I gotta overcome and learn the fights to take them on my own and then by the time I've learned all the fights I've finished the game. I'm not going to bother summons in future playthroughs as I know how it's all done and syncing with players in NG+ doesn't seem easy either. I'm trapped.
>>
Solo, I only summon for PvP on my first run.
>>
if im having difficulty ill summon
>>
>>333573773
I'm not sure, I did kirkhammer my first run as well.
I just had the hammer mode out and played like a greatsword user from monster hunter
>>
>>333572728
I play however the fuck I want.
If there's a summon sign, I'll use it. Makes the whole experience more enriching. Besides, I tend to message those who help me and end up adding them as friends and helping them and viceversa.
I have no trouble taking bosses solo too

THE MORE THE MERRIER, BOIS. ENGAGE IN JOLLY CO-OP
>>
>>333573773
>>is everything before the forbidden forest just autopilot?
Mostly. It lulls you into a false sense of security before fucking your with the long dick of grinding
>>
>>333574413
Can't say grinding when you can beat the game at the lowest level, schmuck.
>>
>>333572728

first run solo

next character new build, or same build + coop/pvp.
>>
I don't want anyone to help me, but I love helping others. I'll put my sign down, but I don't summon anyone. I will summon NPCs if it gets me their gear, though. Or if it's some bullshit like the challenge areas of 2's DLC.
>>
>>333574540
Blood vials, nigger. Clearly you've never played the game.
>>
>>333574719
Buy them with left over echos, idiot.
>>
>>333574773
>>Wasting echoes on healing items
There's better shit to be bought, cunt.
>>
I won't summon but will let myself be summoned and invaded.
>>
>>333572728
Fucking love co-op. Generally I will let myself be summoned a couple of times to learn a boss, then I solo it, then I lay down my sign again for another couple of runs, then I move on.
>>
>>333574871
Not really but have fun grinding, pleb.
>>
>>333574386
I like to use the sword if it stuns, but mostly that just means dogs, dudes, and birds.
Everything else I just r2 a couple times, even the snake head dudes I just found in the forest. Hopefully the boss at the end of it reams my asshole after the cakewalk that was the witches.
How are they supposed to be difficult?
>>
>>333574871
Not that guy, but you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>333572728
The ganks are looking pretty crazy in DaS3, especially in Anor Londo, so I'll do co-op.
>>
-solo first run

-explore everything

-jolly cooperation 2nd run

sunbros can invade now too, there is no escape
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.