[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started this one. Did I do good /v/? What's your tier list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Mario_&_Luigi_3_NA_Cover.png (216 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
Mario_&_Luigi_3_NA_Cover.png
216 KB, 400x360
Just started this one. Did I do good /v/? What's your tier list
>>
>>333571283
BiS is probably the best one after SS. If you happened to skip PiT because of the boss HP complaints you might want to try the Japanese version or AR codes on the English version to make the fights less tedious.
>>
File: mario rpg tiers.png (1 MB, 1036x2176) Image search: [Google]
mario rpg tiers.png
1 MB, 1036x2176
>>333571283
>>
>>333572067
Where would you rank Paper Jam?
>>
>>333572067
>Super Mario RPG
>Not Elder God Tier
Excuse me?
>>
>>333572067
Where would you say paper jam falls in all this
Took me a while to adjust but I'm getting to like it
>>
>>333572219
Press Y to insert paper jam
>>
It's alright, it has awkward pacing though. The first half is mostly Bowser with a few Bros sections, and the second half is mostly Bros. with a few Bowser sections.

It's also very easy, if you want to make it a bit more difficult there's an accessory you can equip that buffs all the enemies. You get it by doing the Green Shell minigame in the minigame place in Bowser's body
>>
File: 1459529626483.jpg (37 KB, 503x483) Image search: [Google]
1459529626483.jpg
37 KB, 503x483
>>333572067
>nabbit has completely replaced Popple
>>
>>333571283
Finale is GOAT tier
>>
>>333572067
I'll fix that for you

>God Tier
TTYD
SMRPG

>High Tier
SSS
BIS
PM

>Decent Tier
PJ
SPM

>Meh Tier
PiT
DT

>Shitstain Tier
SS
>>
GJ getting shit RPG.
>>
>>333571283
Everyone loves this one but I just finished replaying it yesterday and couldn't stand the mini-games and found the majority of areas to be too dull to enjoy. At least Bowser's cool and Fawful is nice to see again. Not trying to say it's bad by the way, just weaker to the others but hey, I'm the weirdo who like PiT the most.

PiT>SSS>DT>BIS>PJ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.