[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize, /v/. The Wii U being a failure wasn't his fault.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: iwata.jpg (25 KB, 530x319) Image search: [Google]
iwata.jpg
25 KB, 530x319
Apologize, /v/. The Wii U being a failure wasn't his fault.
>>
It probably was, Nintendo pushed for a gimmick console and got pretty much no support from third parties because they had no fucking idea what to do with the console.
>>
>>333567745
It was his idea. How was it not his fault?
>>
He was the baby daddy of the idea.
>>
It wasn't his fault it failed, per se, but the machine being what it was is entirely his fault, and the nature of being an underpowered, gimmicky device that was late to the market was mostly why it failed
>>
File: disappoint.png (104 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
104 KB, 318x308
No, fuck him. He was a piece of shit who's policies infested the industry with casuals, his death was one of the best things to happen to vidya in years I sincerely hope he fucking drowned in his blue ocean
>>
It absolutely was, in fact, all of Nintendo's failures since the Wii were DIRECTLY his fault.

The NX was his ideas too, so fails harder than the Wii U, you know who to blame
>>
>>333568627
New CEO launched miitomo pretty well though. If Iwata were around, it would've got censored and disabled.
>>
File: 1218036245960.jpg (28 KB, 186x180) Image search: [Google]
1218036245960.jpg
28 KB, 186x180
>>333567745

It was our fault. We didn't understand. And now he's gone. Our rejection fueled his cancer.

Now unless Oyabun is able to turn things around, we're stuck with NoA and Treehouse.
>>
>>333568920
Miitomo was Iwata's idea. In fact, everything for the first year of Kimishima's presidency is just following through with what Iwata already planned. Kimishima said this himself.

Everything until late 2017 will pretty much be all what Iwata wanted to happen, for better or worse.
>>
>>333569187
idgf if it was his idea. Execution is what counts and the new guy is just plain better at business.

>>333569073
Treehouse cancer is Iwata's creation. He is the cancer
>>
File: Disgruntled_Fox.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Disgruntled_Fox.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>333569073
Please explain what is so different about Nintendo now that Iwata has died. Last I checked they were still censoring shit and NoA was still run by retards when Iwata was kicking
>>
>>333569414
>and the new guy is just plain better at business.
So launching one social app that wasn't a failure means he's a better businessman?
>>
>>333569456
Pay attention to the treehouse. Many longtime employees are getting laid off or leaving. Don't be a faggot Iwata worshipper
>>
>>333569414
Way to early to day, Kimnishima isnt even going to be around much longer I dont think, pretty sure it was mentioned he was only temporary for a year or two until someone younger came in.

He's just going through with Iwata's plans
>>
>>333569414
>Execution is what counts and the new guy is just plain better at business.
He's literally just a figurehead. Nintendo consists of mostly autonomous departments each which have their head that Iwata designated and are following his plans since before he died. Kimishima doesn't do shit but sit there and make it look like the company has central leadership. He won't even last. He'll be replaced in the next 1-2 years when they find Iwata's real successor.
>>
File: 7987.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
7987.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>333569651
I hated Iwata you retarded Nintendrone, just because certain people are getting fired and rehired has literally fucking nothing to with him being alive or dead. If anything blame Reggie because Treehouse is NoA
>>
>>333570104
>If anything blame Reggie because Treehouse is NoA

This is a false claim many people on /v/ dont realize though. Reggie is only COO of NOA, Iwata took CEO reigns a couple years after reggie came in. Reggie, and NOA as a byproduct, is just a mouthpiece. They arent on equal ground with NOJ anymore, just told what to do by NOJ
>>
File: SakuraiEndorsesMeleeAgain.png (195 KB, 828x249) Image search: [Google]
SakuraiEndorsesMeleeAgain.png
195 KB, 828x249
he polished and handled the best Smash game in existence, so nah.
>>
>>333570334
Was gonna post this.

Iwata faggots everywhere.
Nintendo made three consecutive losses 2012-2014. New CEO in 2015 finally got them profitable again. Iwata would've censored the shit out of mobile (like he did swapnote)

Get iwatas dick outta your ass
>>
>>333570676
>New CEO in 2015 finally got them profitable again.

But he's just doing what Iwata was going to do, more amiibos, steady approach into mobile, NX.
>>
My "review" of Memetendo

posting in a children's thread
he buys expensive Fischer-Price toys

Iwata
a failed businessman, the trick code monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and dying. Brava Iwata, brava!

Reggie
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson fils-amie?'). he knows he's the least popular employee and desperately tries to fit in by making Reddit-tier jokes

Miyamoto
an over-the-hill "developer" weighed down by his talentless cronies. only makes simplistic video games because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'The Nintendo NX' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. He will eventually go the route of gunpei yokoi , shrivel up and die at the ripe age of 80

Bill
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters away on social media on while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual devlopment budget money.

Sakurai
the only dev showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown Nintendo.

I like how Memetendo is a company founded upon innovation, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from miiverse if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the company has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, put on puppet shows and make bad facebook memes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>333570104
Reggie has always been shit Nintendo president, famalama

you should go check up Howard Lincoln, and you'd be in huge shock on how he, and his buddy Minoru Arakawa, handled the fuck out of NoA while in CEO power, unlike that porch monkey named Reggie.
>>
File: 1458865081132.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1458865081132.png
156 KB, 362x259
>releasing a console who's gimmick is a tablet

>after actual tablets have already caught on
>>
>>333570913
>muh Wii U plans!!!
>why no sales??
>prease undastand
(you)
>>
>>333569073
nintendo is screwed.
>>
File: TheDude.jpg (2 MB, 3268x3812) Image search: [Google]
TheDude.jpg
2 MB, 3268x3812
>>333570932
hello again, master
>>
>>333570932
>Fischer-Price toys
wow SexGenie is still around?
>>
>>333569414
isn't treehouse just their localization department? what does that have to do with anything?
>>
File: 9k=.png (50 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
9k=.png
50 KB, 255x198
>>333570932
HELLO MASTER
>>
File: rose.gif (14 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
rose.gif
14 KB, 650x450
>>333571369
Whyyy
>>
The wii u was such a disaster it literally killed him
>>
guys i just bought a wii u deluxe with mario maker. im actually posting from the gamepad while my mii juggles on the tv. Wat do
>>
>>333574270
Kek
>>
Everything wrong with Nintendo is Miyamoto's, Sakurai and Iwata's fault and that's a fact.
>>
File: 1449032937277.jpg (249 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1449032937277.jpg
249 KB, 560x560
>Wii U was a blunder
>nintendo image was going down
>nintendo's E3 was a trainwreck
and that was all his fault, so... how much despair did he felt during his death? from 1 to 10 I would say 15
>>
>>333568515
epic, simply epic
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.