[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished mgs3 and am on to this game in preparation for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Just finished mgs3 and am on to this game in preparation for V (I haven't played the series before now except 2 when I was way younger, like 6 or so)

What I am in for /v/ besides long cutscenes?
>>
>Tactical Espionage Action

More like LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION.

You may as well watch it on YouTube , OP. There is about 2.5 hours of gameplay.
>>
>>333563783
Prepare your favourite game to play while the cutscenes are playing.
>>
>playing through the entire series just for TPP

Don't do it, anon. Play through them because it's a good series, sure, but don't do it just to "get ready" for the game with the shittiest and least relevant story.
>>
prepare for more snake smoking installs and cutscenes than there is actual gameplay
>>
>>333563783
fanservice and melodrama
>>
File: 1435627543435.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1435627543435.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>333564091
>You may as well watch it on YouTube
Fuck off neo/v/.
Don't listen to this NEET, op.
>>
>>333563783
Nanomachines and the most badass and sad ending ever
>>
>>333563783
Get ready for long cutscenes. And the ending.
Jesus Christ the ending.
>>
Just saw Snake looking older than Campbell :( This is gonna be a feels trip like 3 ain't it?
>>
>>333563783
>playing a series of three amazing games and one decent game in "preparation" for the worst game in the series discounting MG1 and the PSP games
>>
>>333565387
Not until the final act
>>
Just fucking go play it and find out
>>
File: bo.png (203 KB, 326x407) Image search: [Google]
bo.png
203 KB, 326x407
>>333565501
>implying Peace Walker isn't better than MGS3
>>
>what am i in for.
Just play the fucking game and find out.
Anyway mgs4 was good but i felt like the brokenly easy action aspect destroyed the need to be stealthy unless you are going nonlethal. And the bosses ars fucking retardedly easy and cookie cutter but Qts so meh.
>>
>>333565501
I had bought it for 30 dollars on sale just because and my best friend told me I absolutely had to play the rest of the series first other wise I will just be confused
>>
>>333564509
This,i played them all for TPP and it was such a let down.
original trilogy was great tho
2>1>3>4
>>
File: Always.jpg (41 KB, 574x384) Image search: [Google]
Always.jpg
41 KB, 574x384
>>333564091
>tfw only ever played revengeance and now watching chipcheezum LP's of the other metal gear games

Watched MGS3, then MG/MG2/MGS1/Peace Walker, and I'm just over halfway through MGS2. I can feel the cancer flowing through me.
>>
>>333566875
>2 is best mgs
Nice try Raiden
**3=1>2>4>5>PW
>>
>>333567702
>3 better than 1
Nice try Big boss
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.