[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how would everything been if that lady didn't open the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 23.jpg (41 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
41 KB, 700x394
So how would everything been if that lady didn't open the door to save her dog
>>
The game would've been a lot easier.
>>
>>333563214
It could have been a giant safe house and you go travel in the town for supplies or survivors

Although did have crazy clown, grocery store guy, inmates on a army turret jeep
>>
>>333563457
The thing I'd like to know is how did they not realize those people were in the mall to begin with? Like where did they come from?
>>
>>333563712
I think the zombies made those some of those guys go insane and the park and parking probably had zombies. I guess that barricade probably wouldn't have meant anything. Probably where the inmates came from.

I don't know why I was thinking about this
>>
Why is Dead Rising 1 not on steam. Please god kill me now
>>
Always thought that the entrance hall was locked off and that the zombies got into every other hall through some other means.
>>
The army or whoever those guys were in OT mode probably would have killed every human and zombie

Speaking of which those guys were hard to kill.
>>
>>333564073
You can get a 360 for dirt cheap now, doofus.
>>
>>333564794
Already own a 360 and beat DR1 like 4 times. I want it on PC with better frame rate and res
>>
Well, the old lady was kind of like a Psycho but not a boss, and most of the bosses probably went insane due to isolation or seeing so many dead or trying to survive themselves.
Frank went insane because he had no one to entertain
Store man was probably a neat freak and his store was tore to shit but after the Zombie outbreak he finally had a chance to organize his
Gun sale guy was just trying to surive
I can't explain about the rest though.
>>
>>333564967
Too bad. Now, play it again and enjoy the not so great framerate.
>>
Same thing with L4D, how many hordes would their be if they climbed over a fence or something instead of pressing a button that made a noise and loudly opened a gate
>>
File: robriggleasfrankwest.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
robriggleasfrankwest.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
For a second there I thought this thread was about the Dawn of the Dead remake
>>
>>333565121
>the hardware store guy who went insane after watching his family die

rip
>>
>>333565720
Holy shit exactly this.
>>
>>333565348
I will right after Dark Souls 3
>>
PORT IT TO PC GOD DAMMIT
>>
Will there be a Dead Rising 4? I hope there's not a big time skip again
>>
>>333568662
A new, gritty one is being made on UE4 currently.

Gritty is not the mark of doom that everyone thinks it is.
Things were serious for almost all of DR1.
Only the weapons, photos and costumes added a sense of humor.
>>
>shoved 2 grown men off

Why is the old lady so strong?
>>
>>333569160
Adrenaline, her loved one was in danger.
>>
>>333569046
Weren't people saying the third one was going to be gritty, real, etc. It wasn't at all.
>>
>>333569357
It tried to be dark, but just seemed to high school romance for me. Nick was a little too nice. I liked the DLC stories, though
>will never get to experience all of the game because no Xbox Smartglass features on pc
>>
I don't know why they even intended to make DR3 dark.

For me, the whole allure of DR1 was that at heart it was just a parody of the entire zombie genre. The game starred a goofy protagonist and had goofy supporting characters and I didn't feel like the game took itself seriously.
>>
>>333570159
The Psychopaths were fairly twisted and suffered some, almost, excessively gruesome fates.

But you could argue it was to polarize the wacky humor of jamming disembodied hands into the mouth of zombies, running around taking pictures of big fat butts to get a high score, or skateboarding through a horde of zombies in a dress.

But then you have an achievement for killing enough zombies that you would have wiped out the entire town of Willamette.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.