[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I made a boss theme https://soundcloud.com/iwillde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1455895756988.png (741 KB, 1046x649) Image search: [Google]
1455895756988.png
741 KB, 1046x649
Hey guys I made a boss theme

https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/the-sea-lord

Thoughts? I haven't designed the boss yet but all memeing aside he'll probably look like the guy on the cover of The Mollusk
>>
I don't know if this is supposed to be some kind of meta bait or something, but actually it's a great song. I don't know what type of game it is so I can't judge how well it fits with a boss, though.
>>
pretty solid anon, what did you make this with?
>>
>>333558854
Mixcraft

>>333558849
It's an RPG a lot like Dragon Quest

Anyway, thanks guys!

The mollusk thing is not a joke sadly
>>
>>333559085
Nah, I don't think there's anything wrong with anything you said, just on 4chan I'm always wary when someone shares something they created because there's so much shitposting and meta jokes here.

But yeah love the song, perfect for an RPG. I was humming along with it before it was even over.
>>
>>333558595
It's great, dude. Keep it up!
>>
>>333558595
Oh. It's you again.

Good shit.
>>
I was gonna be quick to judge but then 0:35 Kicked open and im pretty fucking impressed! Noice Jerb!
>>
>>333558595
It's pretty good, man. It's pretty catchy and I really dig how melodic it is, but I have to say that it kind of feels like it's a little all over the place thematically though I think you can make it work in the game depending on how you were to structure the game.

If you had your boss fights play out in phases and have the different sections of the song play and loop on either the different phases or transition between phases it would be great and match the music's rising intensity to the game's.

Overall it's super catchy though, I like how it feels light-hearted but still fitting, I guess the closest comparison would be maybe the Paper Mario series? Keep at it though m8, I wouldn't be surprised if, at the very least, this ended up being like Undertale where the music is well regarded despite what people think of the game itself.
>>
File: 1393381372422.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1393381372422.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>>333558595

It's good

teach me how 2 music
>>
File: damn son.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
damn son.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
Bretty good, anon. It might be much to say I can hear this in Kingdom Hearts or something, but it'd be honest, too.
>>
>>333558595
Knew you said it was a boss theme, but the first 30~ seconds felt like an overworld theme. Never thought I'd be praising someone on /v/ for anything. Nice one man!
>>
>>333558595
hey dude i hope you will start making music creation threads similar to the game dev threads you are a pretty good person man hopefully we see more of your stuff
>>
>>333558595
Please don't use Oblivion 2 wherever you put the Sea Lord theme. Felt like my fucking head was going to explode.
>>
How do I into making music OP?
>>
How easy/difficult is Mixcraft to learn? I've wanted to get into music composition for a long time, but FL Studio overwhelms the shit out of me.
>>
Oh sweet, a music thread. Here's a loop I made for a shop or pause menu.
https://soundcloud.com/klusey/pausemenu-loop
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.