[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLINX IS BACK BLINX IS BACK BLINX IS BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: blinx.png (46 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
blinx.png
46 KB, 620x406
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>333555569
>Sony wins again
>>
the 3d platformer that made me quit 3d platformers
>>
>>333555734
dont be rude
>>
File: 1444433413356.jpg (27 KB, 248x262) Image search: [Google]
1444433413356.jpg
27 KB, 248x262
>>333555569
Phil Spencer is a pretty cool dude and stuff like this makes me glad they've got someone like him at Microsoft.

Anyways, I'd legit love for Blinx to make a return. I'm glad they at least remember he exists but I want a whole new game, or at least ports of their older titles. Blinx was one of Microsoft's more interesting IPs. That along with Kameo.
>>
>tfw Gamecube as a kid
>Wanted to play all these Xbox and PS2 games
>Find out later that most of those games failed
>>
Phil stop
first you keep adding quality games to backwards compatibility
now you are reviving dead series
please
>>
>>333555920
Because he legit gives a shit about what he was involved in, he was there from the first Xbox, if you ask him about Voodoo Vince he'll have an opinion on it, If you ask him about Crimson Skies he'll have an opinion, if you ask him about that one cancelled MMO by Level 5 he was involved with it and will be able to tell you what happened

Mattrick was some fuck-up straight from EA who's only claim to fame was annualizing Need for Speed and EA Sports, they had to literally dodge questions about Killer Instinct from him sometimes because if it wasnt some shitty Kinect game or a big blockbuster he wasnt interested.
>>
>>333556493
i like spencer and j allard because you can tell they really believe in the shit theyre crafting

in contrast to every xbox from 2008-2013 which felt like a fucking wankfest investing in everything that wasnt video games
>>
>>333556850
Mattrick was awful, he ran xbox into the ground
now it's rebounding.
>>
File: 1398350749216.png (127 KB, 628x459) Image search: [Google]
1398350749216.png
127 KB, 628x459
>>333555569
>BLINX IS BACK
Too bad the xbone isnt
>>
>>333557880
take your petty console war shit out of here
>>
>>333557880
>tfw can't justify buying an XBone because of its lack of exclusives and Microsoft blatantly giving up on it.
>>
>>333558121
>have to install windows 10 to play the games they port to PC
>>
>>333558121
>Microsoft blatantly giving up on it
Fuck off false flagger, MS is just sharing the love with PC bros
>>
>>333555569
>it's a phil spencer tweet episode
>>
>>333556493
Phil Spencer grew to be a bro to me after seeing him on some GB shit. Especially how he handled this whole interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjh1Uo_xaSQ#t=3h22m

Kudo's always been awesome
>>
The sequel had some good music
https://youtu.be/MSIwXmnaQAo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.