[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was there a Dark Link in the Water Temple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Why was there a Dark Link in the Water Temple?
>>
Because the lake water shows a reflection, and Dark Link is a reflection of Link's true self something something metaphor
>>
Why would there be a Dark Link in there?
>>
>>333549316
Probably something like this, or it wasn't specifically dark link but some kind of mimic creature
>>
File: 666.jpg (51 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
51 KB, 394x379
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING TRIGGERED ME SO HARD FUCK THIS FUCKING TEMPLE.

IT ISN'T HARD JUST GAY AND FUCKING OBTUSE.
>>
>>333549329
It's not like dark link was just hanging out in there waiting for real Link to stumble across the temple. It's obviously some entity that takes on the form of whomever enters that room. He's a protector of the temple.
>>
>>333549145
Because he couldn't afford his rent after his neighborhood was gentrified.
>>
>>333549569
So is "it's not hard, it's just bad" the new meme around these parts?
>>
>>333549316
>>333549523
It's actually connected to an old story/saying thing, hence why there's a single tree in the room as well.
>>
>>333549145
>dat verticality

Gets me rock hard every time. 3-D games that take advantage of the Z are glorious. Shame it's not taken advantage of more.
>>
>>333549936
Oh shit, I'm literally retarded. I guess they'd be taking advantage of the Y, not the Z. Still, though. I wish there was more of it.

I like Snowhead for the same reason.
>>
File: AdultRuto.png (601 KB, 657x391) Image search: [Google]
AdultRuto.png
601 KB, 657x391
>"What took you so long?"
>>
File: 1433384439187.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433384439187.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>333549145
More, or where did you get them?
>>
>>333549145
It was just a test set up by whoever built the temple, just like the original Dark Link in AoL.
>>
>>333549145
Because deepest lore.

Also, while we're talking about the Water Temple; it was hard the first time. Most people who consider it easy nowadays either played the game multiple times or was playing the nerfed 3ds version.
>>
>>333549805
Sounds neat. I'm guessing you don't have a name or anything for it?
>>
>>333549145

they knew people would hate the water temple so they thought "man instead of redoing this level lets just give them a cool miniboss to take their mind off things".

unfortunately we got a not very good miniboss instead
>>
File: 9291_cdac_625.jpg (76 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
9291_cdac_625.jpg
76 KB, 625x352
>>333549718
Kids these days talk about memes solely. Gather round children and let me tell you of an aspect of the human mind not known to your tiny meme maestro minds. There is a human capacity in the mind not just for memes but opinions. These opinions are a point of view that each individual has. Unlike memes you and only you formulate the opinion you have about something like a game for instance.

Little Jimmy likes Dark Souls 2 but Bobby hates Dark Souls 2. You see both Jimmy and Bobby have played Dark Souls 2 and because they are individuals they formed an opinion on it. Jimmy likes Dark Souls 2 because he didn't play the original and Bobby hates Dark Souls 2 because it is (in his opinion) trash because it is inferior to the original game.

Don't just spew memes and follow the crowd formulate your own opinion in something.
>>
>>333550067
>tfw she swims away
>could never find her
>>
>>333549145
Memes aside, this was the most comfy dungeon in TLOZOOT. Would swim and play games inside it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.