[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most shilled game of all time? Combat that is worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: El09yrPI-600x399.jpg (58 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
El09yrPI-600x399.jpg
58 KB, 600x399
Is this the most shilled game of all time? Combat that is worse than skyrim. Graphics that are worse than Inquisition. Writing that feels like fan fiction written by an angst filled 13 year old kid. But yet everyone praises it.
>>
(You)
>>
>>333536340
Well, it has the most amount of gotys (254 as of now) so technically you are right on it being the most shilled.
>>
>open world game wins majority of GotYs

when will the open world meme game end /v/?
>>
>>333536814
I believe you may be technically unclear on what the term shill means.
>>
>>333536913
At least some Open world games are fun, the MOBA bullshit meme is coming next ...
>>
(You)
>>
Hearts of Stone deserves all the praise it gets and more.

Main game kind of falls to shit after Bloody Baron.
>>
>>333536981
Well, most sites that gave the gotys to W3 are eurocuck sites, so it is shilling.
>>
>>333537095
Nah, it falls to shit after the battle of Kaer Morhen.
>>
m>fw shitbombing fotm games
fee fees da bes
>>
>>333536340
>Combat that is worse than skyrim. Graphics that are worse than Inquisition.
You should make your bait lees obvious, otherwise it's wasted potential.
>>
>>333536340
We're you scared nobody would give a shit about your enlightened post in the other thread complaining about TW3?
>>
File: w3.png (4 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
w3.png
4 MB, 1600x1200
It's an amazing game, I've had it for 2 weeks now.

The environments are fucking phenomenal, the story and dialogue makes me want to listen, and the amount of content is just ridiculously generous.

I agree the combat can be wonky at times, but there are cool aspects with Signs and, and fun Fight-Club esque aspects in cities.

Also, comparing the combat system to that of Skyrim is plain stupid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.