[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think Tetsuya Nomura will go out an put Star Wars stuff in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: leia_by_jostnic-d7etcua.jpg (216 KB, 890x897) Image search: [Google]
leia_by_jostnic-d7etcua.jpg
216 KB, 890x897
You think Tetsuya Nomura will go out an put Star Wars stuff in Kingdom Hearts 3? What saga will be used?
>>
I hope not.

Shit may as well toss in the Avengers.
>>
>>333536247
I would say there's a decent chance. Probably will be an Ep VII based world though. If anything there will be a Star Wars related summon.

It's fairly obvious how much of a Star Wars fan Nomura is, especially if you look at the story of BBS.
>>
>IB4 complaining about the next Star Wars movie also featuring female leads.
>>
I rather it be classic Disney movies, but there are a lot of parallels to be drawn with the whole light and dark theme of KH and Star Wars.

Marvel and Star Wars in a KH game would be strange.
>>
>>333536997

Ditto. Also would rather have Pixar put on hold to focus on most of the remaining notable first-party Disney material.
>>
File: 1227999615469.jpg (954 KB, 1438x2173) Image search: [Google]
1227999615469.jpg
954 KB, 1438x2173
There will obviously be a Death Star world.

The Gummi Ship will be tractor beamed inside and Sora and the co. will run into Luke trying to save Leia from the base.

Vader will be the obvious World boss. Or maybe even an eventual super boss?
>>
>>333537286
Also, Vader will say that the Force is strong with Sora, or some shit like that.

There will be some tacky back and forth about Darkness and the dark side, obviously.
>>
>>333537286

But what movies wil it cover in two visits? If it's just ANH and ESB, then the game ends with Sora having left Han Solo frozen in carbonite with him looking like an asshole, but if it's ESB and ROTJ, then the most iconic movie is MIA.

Or they could do what the Disney Infinity OT playset did and do a quick speedrun through the saga.
>>
>>333536598
Who would the summon be? Han Solo (+/- Chew) firing lasers everywhere? Or something dumb like Yoda jumping all over the screen?
>>
guaranteed jar jar
>>
>>333536247
GOD I hope not. It doesn't improve either side. You just get shit versions of each franchise and twice the shit tier fanboys.
>>
>>333536247
they had better not
i love star wars. i love kh. but i dont think/want to see the two mixed together. there is plenty of untapped disney or square material, they should stick to that.
>>
File: 1227999863032.jpg (1 MB, 1438x2173) Image search: [Google]
1227999863032.jpg
1 MB, 1438x2173
>>333537690
Doesn't necessarily have to be a "two visit scenario" like in KH2.

But say it is, the first visit would be reminescent to ANH. They will destroy the Death Star with their Gummi Ship when they leave.

The second visit will be actually the Death Star II. With the Emperor as the last boss.
>>
>>333537826
R2 and BB-8 shocking and torching enemies, respectively?
>>
>>333537826
I think you know who the summon will be, and her name rhymes with Gary Stu
>>
>>333538009

So ESB is completely skipped?

Eh, what the hell. Sora is probably too much of a moralfag to stand by while Han gets abducted. Though there is that stuff with the Pirates sequels that is almost certain to get in.
>>
Would it be stupid awesome? Yes. But you also have to take into account what Disney will allow him to use, he doesn't have the keys to the magical kingdom, he's got a guest pass.
>>
>>333536247

Before Infinity hit it big, I would have said yes, you might expect Star Wars and Marvel worlds in Kingdom Hearts, but now that Disney has an outlet for cross worlds for themselves, I feel they will be less willing to part with those other franchises, and only if SE fought real hard to get them in the game, and honestly, I think their fights would have been for the newer Disney movies or even Pixar related things rather than Marvel/Star Wars.
>>
I'd say Star Wars has a pretty high chance of making it in, considering that Pirates of the Caribbean already set a precedent for live action stuff, and it would give them a ton of publicity if the House of Mouse doesn't charge them too much to use it. I'm sure Nomura WANTS to use it.

I don't expect Marvel to make it in, as the world would have to be New York City, and there's just too much shit to worry about with all the franchises being represented. Maybe an Iron Man summon and a Thor-style keychain, but that's it.
>>
>>333538559
Disney has been giving Nomura more and more leash with every release, though.

With KH1 they didn't even let Square use Mickey for more than one scene in the game.

KH makes tons of money and with KH2 they let Nomura dress him on a rain coat and appear in almost every world.
>>
>>333538195
GaRey Stu?
>>
lightsabers were better when they were thin like in the original trilogy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.