[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOAX3 - What Carries Over Between Playthroughs & How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DOAX3-41.jpg (97 KB, 718x491) Image search: [Google]
DOAX3-41.jpg
97 KB, 718x491
I'm just about to finish my first playthrough of DOAX3. Before I complete the last day however, I just want to be sure whether I need to "put away" swimsuits & hairstyles in order for them to carry over to future playthroughs.
>>
>>333531440
anyone? all I can find elsewhere so far is someone in broken English asking where it is on the JP version.
>>
>>333531440
find out for yourself, jackass.
>>
>>333531440

All characters keep inventory (assuming it's something that doesn't spoil), and money. No need to closet every item a character has.
>>
Man, remember when DOA was a fighting game and not a waifu simulator for permavirgins? Those were the days.
>>
literally everything carries over, even tans if you gave a girl one of the 2 week sunscreens halfway through a vacation.
>>
>>333532684
No I'm asking the community who has already played so I don't potentially waste several hours I spent unlocking things.

>>333532695
Thank you.
>>
>>333532798

Where do you even buy the B and C suntan oils? The sports shop only has A whenever I'm there
>>
>>333533103
yes also a good question, also is the "owner shop" just their little euphemism for DLC? Because when I go to the stores in owner mode they still have the exact same items as when I'm in girl mode despite telling me I've unlocked new outfits in the owner shop.
>>
>>333532798
>even tans
wait, what?!

how do i get rid of the then

I don't want nigger Marie anymore
>>
>>333534352

The anon was a little misleading. He meant to say that if you apply an oil/sunscreen that last past the end of the vacation it will carry over. Suntans reset at the beginning of every vacation
>>
>>333534839
>Suntans reset at the beginning of every vacation
oh thank god
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.