[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo releases F-Zero >It sells like shit >"I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fzerogx1280jpg-3a4a13_1280w[1].jpg (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fzerogx1280jpg-3a4a13_1280w[1].jpg
339 KB, 1280x720
>Nintendo releases F-Zero
>It sells like shit

>"I hate Neo-Nintendo!! Why don't they release games like F-Zero like they used to?"
>>
F-Zero has a fanbase of about 10 people that's why.

Also GX was literal perfection and they clearly know that topping it would be impossible
>>
>>333530729
/thread
>>
>>333530590
>"
>>
>>333530729
People like captain falcon cause of smash though, it wouldn't be hard to market
>>
>>333531198
Yes, I use that to differentiate between what someone says and what happens.
>>
Captain falcon platinum game when?
>>
>>333531362
People who know falcon know as LE FALCON PUNCH MAN and don't have a clue what F-Zero is
>>
File: 1459449890031.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1459449890031.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>333530590
>Why don't they release games like F-Zero like they used to?"
but they do its called fast racing neo
>>
>>333531760
>New F-Zero
>Captain Falcon Adventures by Rare
Hey, their current fanbase would buy it
>>
GX sold enough to be reprinted, so no

yes i am triggered by this
>>
>>333530590

It sold 1 mil bro.
>>
>>333532592

on the system the sold horribly.

Literally all the glorious titles on gamecube, the best system of it's generation, won't phase Nintendo, because as a business, they will chase money.

Putting all this time and effort into good, hardcore games doesn't sell consoles.
>>
GX was the best selling game in the series and didn't do bad at all. Meanwhile literally who shit like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade keeps getting new sequels and spinoffs despite nobody giving a fuck outside of Japan. Explain this shit, Nintoddlers.
>>
>>333533150
Nintendo wanted an F-Zero for Wii U's launch and only gave up on it because the dev they had in mind turned it down.

If anything Nintendo's problem is the fucked up setup they have for handling franchises. It's all "this old dude is the producer for the whole series, if he wants to move on to a different series then the series will just sit in limbo until either he comes back or some other random ass free lance studio explicitly shows interest in it"

Thus a series like F-Zero with no dedicated team or producer is just stuck in the mud and goes nowhere even if people want it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.