[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, explain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
/v/, explain.
>>
A writer was tasked to write another game because nobody liked the ending to the third one

he proceeds to throw a bitchfit and write the same ending claiming it's the best
>>
>>333525206
So, you're saying it should be ignored?
>>
>>333525297
if you enjoyed the puzzle solving in the other games its not bad for a while, but it doesn't even have as many of those as the previous games

but if you're seeking a better conclusion just don't
>>
>deponia
>ponia
>ponies
>>
>>333525428
Are you absolutely sure that it's not worth it if you didn't like the original ending?
>>
>>333525665
at the very beginning the writer explicitly calls people who didn't like the ending pansies

that attitude continues throughout the game
>>
>>333525842
Well that is extremely petty. Just tell, is Rufus still dead by the end of it?
>>
>>333526085
Yep
I'll do you one better
it's exactly the same fucking ending as 3
>>
book of unwritten tales is infinitely better
the deponia series they just shit out iterations every 6 months with little effort and the games always suck shit
>>
>>333526249
Exactly?
>>
>>333526539
it's rufus has to let go to save goal from getting killed
again
>>
>>333526662
Considering that I thought a lot of the puzzles were unreasonable, that means I have no reason to pay money to play it.
>>
>>333526662
It wouldn't happen to set up a sequel where Goal has to fix the whole Elysium crashing into the planet thing they never resolved, does it?
>>
>>333527324
I mean the third game already set up exactly that also, never grabbed that thread
>>
>>333527546
The third game set up Cletus saving Deponia, which is bullshit because fuck Cletus.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.