[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soulborne & Witcher friendship thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: witcher bloodborne.jpg (38 KB, 680x280) Image search: [Google]
witcher bloodborne.jpg
38 KB, 680x280
Why not both?
>>
>>333524121
>soulborne
>>
>>333524121
Witcher is more like Assassin's Creed than Souls games.
>>
>>333524613
In everything but writing that's exactly right
>>
>>333524750
No it's not. It shares some things but writing isn't the only thing that separates them.
>>
>>333524121
No. What's the point in posting if you aren't going to argue?
>>
>>333524121
Both game sucks fuck off
>>
>>333524121
I personally like both games for different reasons.

Why the fuck is liking things a competition? Bloodborne vs Witcher, Persona 5 vs Final Fantasy, whateverthefuck vs someshit, is it somehow impossible to like two similar but distinct things at once?
>>
Both are fucking great, and /v/ babbies cry about both. I'm in.
>>
>the most overrated SlavRPG that has awful combat which is the main draw
>the most overrated SSouls game that has no replayability which is the main draw of souls

Pottery
>>
>>333525225
>Both are fucking great
>witcher 3 great
wew lad
>>
>inb4 her story wins
>>
>>333525309
>>the most overrated SSouls game that has no replayability
what a cluless faggot
>>
Kind of want to do a Witcher build in DS1 while I wait for DS3. What do you guys think the stats should look like?
>>
>>333524121
Because Witcher is a shit series with shit gameplay and boring as shit self-insert story.
>>
>>333526002
>shit self-insert story.
I don't think you know what does this mean kiddo
>>
>>333526165
You play the super badass white haired guy who has sex with all of the girls. You can call it a cuck simulator if you want, I was trying to be nice.
>>
>>333526321
It seems that you don't know that word as well.

Welp.
>>
>>333526321
Geralt isn't a self insert he is a neoliberal power fanasty.
>>
>>333526447
>I'm not self-inserting
>I'm not viewing his story either
Typical Witcherfag
>>
>>333524121
Because people on /v/ think you can't like 2 things at the same time.
>>
>>333524121
If you'd pick w3 over bb you're the cancer killing video games.

You probably are.
>>
>>333526960
Gerald isn't a self insert though. You are heavily restricted to what the character of Geralt of Rivia would say and do. It's why so many responses have you sound like an assshole.
>>
>FROM marketers on /v/
wew
>>
>>333527334
I think you're the one confused as to what a self-insert is. The term power fantasy is very closely related in this sense.
>>
Bloodborne is enough
>>
I would rather cut my balls off than play The Shitter 3. Seriously just another example of what happens when western garbage is over inflated with a huge budget.
>>
>>333527793
This
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.