[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow Anons Come raid Old School RuneScape with me. Follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: skinhead rs.jpg (7 KB, 139x251) Image search: [Google]
skinhead rs.jpg
7 KB, 139x251
Hello fellow Anons

Come raid Old School RuneScape with me. Follow the following steps and meet me and other Anons in G.E. at 0:30PM(UTC-7).

If you have a member account:
>wear a Bomber jacket, Camo bottoms and Climbing boots
>log in to World 301
>travel to the Grand Exhange
>meet next to Bob Barter (herbs) (He is standing in the southwest corner of G.E.)

If you have a free account:
>log in to World 301
>go talk to Thessalia at Thessalia's Fine Clothes
>ask her for a makeover
>select a black T-Shirt (costs 500gp)
>wear Camo bottoms (if you don't have them ask Thessalia to change your trousers to gray, this costs also 500gp)
>travel to G.E.
>meet other Anons

If you don't have some of the gear, just come without them. If you time go make yourself white and bald at Falador. When we are at G.E. we can start shouting about illegal immigration and shit. If you don't want to get banned you should talk about blacks instead of niggers etc. We can also make swastikas from campfires and other shit like that.
>>
This is something a 14 year old would organize
>>
These days are long gone, anon. I'm not sure you'll get much traction here.
>>
>>333518563
No they aren't if you participate
>>
>>333518335
I'd do this but I forgot my password and secret answer. I also don't feel like making another account. Have fun anon.
>>
>>333518335
Are you 12?
>>
this is a waste of time the only people who still play that game are literal children im sorry but 2007 is long gone
>>
>>333518843
Almost. I'm 21.
>>
>>333519037
>waste of time
And you are lurking a fucking imageboard :D
>>
File: nigger.png (30 KB, 270x217) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
30 KB, 270x217
fucking nigger show up :D
>>
File: 1421097289415.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1421097289415.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>Meanwhile, in 2006
>>
>>333518551
Can I still join if I'm 11?
>>
File: molten glass.png (16 KB, 599x397) Image search: [Google]
molten glass.png
16 KB, 599x397
>>333518335
on an unrelated note, the requirements for MM2 involve getting 70 crafting and one of the fastest ways early level crafting is molten glass, im thinking this is gonna be a worth investment in the long run, thoughts?
>>
God damn I used to play the shit out of this game.... I miss it sometimes...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.