[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Revelations chapter 12 >Camilla: Oh hi Corrin. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Camilla.jpg (253 KB, 1280x1639) Image search: [Google]
Camilla.jpg
253 KB, 1280x1639
>Revelations chapter 12

>Camilla: Oh hi Corrin. I'm going to kill you

>Corrin: What the hell sis?! But I haven't even betrayed Nohr!

>Camilla: Oh I know sweetie but my psychopath daddy ordered me this so I'm gonna fucking murder you. By the way I love you!

Worst fucking yandere. How do you Camillafags explain this?

Fire Emblem Fates Thread
>>
>>333505764
The explanation is Camilla is a shit character and a shit waifu.
>>
The explanation is that I wanna fuck my big tittied sister
>>
>>333505764
I've always thought Revelations' execution was even worse than Conquest's.
Also, why the fuck did they make what's essentially the true prologue of this game locked behind a 5 dollar map pack? It almost made the story remotely cohesive.
>>
Will the Europe version be censored?
>>
File: 1458706343864.jpg (99 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1458706343864.jpg
99 KB, 400x240
>>333509750
man just wait til we get the 15 dollar map pack that's the true ending to the game
>>
>>333505764
Who drew dis
>>
>>333505764

yeah they really fucked up the story in this shit game
>>
>Fire Emblem game has bad writing

wow thanks captain obvious
>>
>>333510061

c'mon m8. FE plots aren't usually very good, but they don't get as bad as Fates. this game has by far the worst story in any FE.
>>
>>333510194

well I'll give you that much

Fates is on a whole other level of shit and playing through Conquest was just painful

the least offensive route was Birthright which was just your typical 'underdog kingdom VS dickass empire' FE plot, but even that had a lot of retarded shit in it
>>
>>333510194
Plus they usually have characters with clear motivations.
At least neo-FE is still a fun camaraderie simulator.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>333510639
They don't like video games there senpai
>>
File: Yuno.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yuno.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>333505764
that's how yandere operate. why are you so srprised?
>>
>>333505764
Because Fates has garbage writing.
I personally think it's very out of character for her to do it. It makes 0 sense. In her support she even tells you how much pain she went through because she could do so little for you.
I don't give a shit if he's her dad or about the circumstances. Motherly onee-sama Camilla would draw the fucking line at killing and just flee and join up with you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.