[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games of this variety does /v/ enjoy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: corruption-of-champions.png (62 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
corruption-of-champions.png
62 KB, 660x330
What games of this variety does /v/ enjoy?
>>
your mom
>>
File: 1460041099279.png (414 KB, 1236x853) Image search: [Google]
1460041099279.png
414 KB, 1236x853
Someone made a post with this as the OP not too long ago, and the situation and those options are exactly what I'm looking for.

How is Transformania Time? Are there any other games where I can get transformed into an object or piece of clothing and still have some agency like that?
>>
>>333502539
Only if you feel like making a Second Life account.
>>
>>333502539
>Inanimate TF

Pls no
>>
>>333502635
>>333502539
Seconded.
I spent quite a while as someone's panties a week ago.
>>
>>333500913
any more text based games like call of chernobyl?
>>
>>333502990
That sounds absolutely amazing. I'm not sure it's worth retrying Second Life, though.

How does it work? Can you actually make your character a pair of panties that another person can attach to their avatar like a normal clothing item? Is that something I can do as a free member?
>>
Trap Quest a best
Just ignore the shitty art
>>
>>333503628
So when i've messed around with it, there's a few ways to do it.

The big piece of the puzzle is having stuff that supports Restrained Life, or RLV. RLV adds the ability for scripts and other players to edit your character, change your appearance or pose/movement.

For example, I have a gizmo called "tailor" and if I use it on someone, theres a poof, their avatar is set to invisible, they're forced to sit on me (so they have to follow me everywhere) and their speech is rerouted to come out as "MyName's Panties says: blah blah." You can change the name to whatever you want (I usually turn people into my huge boobs lol) and you can also disable their abiltiy to even speak.

It's also possible to do scripted furniture, like a fountain where if you interact with it, you drink from the water then turn into a posed statue.
>>
>>333504849
This all sounds incredible, especially the part about becoming your tits. Thanks for the info.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.