[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Fat Drake in Uncharted 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 2ef47eh.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2ef47eh.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
RIP sweet prince
>>
>no more schoolin' niggas online in spite of my 3XXX hitbox
R I P

Will this game's online even get close to UC2's level of perfection?
>>
OP you need to go tell some SJW type and then screencap their twitter reaction, then post.

That's how this works now.
>>
>>333498332
Why is he fat here?
>>
F
>>
>>333498852
Stopped charting and started scarfing.
>>
>>333498631
i also loved to do that
>>
This is discrimination against fat people.
>>
File: nnn.jpg (125 KB, 627x662) Image search: [Google]
nnn.jpg
125 KB, 627x662
hm I wonder if it has anything to do with neil druckman's new "girlfriend"
>>
>>333498957
ay lmao
>>
>>333498957
Sony fags btfo
>>
A running gag in a game was taken out because it was deemed offensive. To me they should have thought of that when they put it in uncharted 2. If this is the last one keep it in.
>>
File: krew.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
krew.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>333500070
Not like that was the first time Naughty Dog brought out fat jokes. They just aren't the same fun spirited developer that they used to be. I guess they got too popular and now don't want to step on any toes or some shit. Makes me sad.
>>
>>333498957

Jesus Christ, what's their obsession? Why do they feel the need to do this at all? I thought the whole point of "switching" from one gender to the other was so you could just be yourself and live your life. Seems to completely negate that when you feel the need to remind the people you know and tell strangers that you're trans.

It's examples like this that make me fall back on the "it's all for attention" bandwagon.
>>
>>333498953
It actually is, I hope they complain.
>>
Doesn't the trilogy re-release have fat jokes in the trophy names
>>
>>333498332

In before Thin Drake replaces him.
>>
>>333502183

Yeah but naughty dog didn't do the remastered version.
>>
>>333498957
Would fuck/10
>>
>tfw you will never get to play a game that glorified obesity
>tfw the gaming industry will always support fat shaming despite how much it damages our society
>>
>>333498957
I usually distrust when people say the "helped to make something" you see usually that "helped" is some kind of task that anyone can do and no one really cares if you do it or not.
Like bringing coffee, is aprecciated but not really worth, but hey! I helped.
>>
>>333502704
>>tfw the gaming industry will always support fat shaming despite how much it damages our society

Is it a large issue today?
>>
>>333500553
It happens with all communities once they start getting popular or increasingly vocal. The same shit happened with atheism. Everyone was just chill and didn't give a fuck. But around 2010 everyone started sperging out and proclaiming their atheism as if it was something special. Now trannies are doing the same.
>>
>>333498631
>he didnt make his custom villain a generic russian mook from the story
>he didnt unlock Sir Francis Drake and become practicaly unseeable
Uc3 multiplayer was so fucking good, i will never forget memeing on kids and mexicans with the T-bolt sniper+magnum and then switching to the double barell when it ran out.
>>
>>333498957
>333498957

rip.
>>
File: 1459785171479.jpg (957 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459785171479.jpg
957 KB, 1280x720
;_;7
>>
>>333498957
>watching the U4 making off videos
>always think she sounds a bit like man
>see this
welp
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.