[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Any more than 20 END is a waste h-honest!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1452378331460.jpg (410 KB, 1000x1138) Image search: [Google]
1452378331460.jpg
410 KB, 1000x1138
I'm tired of this meme, so it's about time it ended.
There's literally nothing wrong with having Endurance over 20. If you do a 120 build, and say you're STR-based then you're looking at:

>50 VIT
>29 END
>50 STR
>25 SKILL

Who gives a shit about the others. Where else are those 9 extra levels suppose to go? Bloodtinge and Arcane are useless for a melee build. You know why I stomp shitters like you online? Because I can attack you relentlessly. I can out-hit, out-run, and out-dodge you. Pair that with the stamina rune and you have no chance. I can also chain monsters easily in PVE (good luck with any chalice dungeon above depth 3 otherwise) Stop being a scrub and get your END up.
>>
>>333496413
Especially when you use heavy atk.
I can tell you that it's really usefull in chalice dungeons.
>>
File: 1459303201107.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459303201107.gif
87 KB, 480x270
>>
There's no point in having endurance over 25
>>
>>333496413
>If you do a 120 build
>he builds his character for a minigame meme which won't work 99% of the time
>>
>>333496413
The only people advocating less than 20 END are /bbg/ who make builds that stop at level 98.

Also 15 Arcane is very useful on any build for Beast Roar, Old Hunter Bone and Phantasm Shell.
>>
>>333496907
delete this
>>
File: 1447964876464.jpg (32 KB, 577x501) Image search: [Google]
1447964876464.jpg
32 KB, 577x501
>>333496907
>>
I always level up if I have enough blood echoes, don't really care about multiplayer
is no one else like this?
>>
>>333496957
>The only people advocating less than 20 END are /bbg/ who make builds that stop at level 98.

Maybe 6 months ago. I thought all the christmas fags and redditors now stop at 117?
>>
>>333497159
me
>>
I only play bloodtinge based chikage because it reflect the darkness of my soul perfectly.
>>
Look guys I'm pumping four stats with my 120 build I'm so smart. Might as well go to 150 and hit all the soft caps you retard.
>>
>giving a shit about the meta in the first place
>>
>>333497453
this famh
>>
>>333497159
Yo
>>
>>333497212
What's the fucking point?
Literally 3 levels different to the 120 "norm"
>>
>>333497601
98 allows you to do co op and invasions with people who are in new game.
>>
>>333497601
to be able to invade BL98, I presume
>>
>>333497601
It's the highest level that still can invade 98s. So a anti /bbg/ cap used by after christmas /bbg/.
>>
>>333496413
>Muh meta
Like really now who actually cares?
If you wanted a PvE game with occasionally running into other people go play a MOBA
If you want a dedicated PvP game then pick up anything from Quake to SF5

Why the FUUUCK are you desperate to theorycraft around completely and arbitrary rules that are not even enforced by anyone? Go sit in an RTS thread or argue with the gulag about why HotD is the best item in the game all hail Clan_Iraq if you actually find that sort of shit enjoyable.
>>
File: low.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>333498069
>a PvE game with occasionally running into other people go play a MOBA
>>
>>333498069

so how'd you lose your invasion my man?
>>
>>333496413
Good for you anon. Have fun fighting level 150 redditors
>>
25 end is enough for me
>>
>Bloodborne
>PvP

What's the fucking point? It's not as if there's a variety of playstyles.

even DaS1 had more build variety in PvP.
>>
Best build coming through.

> 10 Vitality
Getting hit is for losers
> 12 Endurance
Anymore than 4 is not needed, more than 12 is overkill. Min-maxing is the name of the game.
> 33 Strength
Be strong, like simple Gratia
> 12 Skill
Enough to weild the HMS, but not so much we look like a show-off
> 5 Bloodtinge
Lol, useless stat Bloodtinge is worthless and I Challange ANYONE to make a worthwhile build around it. Sadly 5 is as low as we can go.
> 99 Arcane
Fuck Yeah! How will we slay our enemies? With the power of the Cosmos of course.

Weapons! (2 at a time)
> Kos Parasite with Milkweed Rune
Put the "Mao" in Ayy-lmao.
> Holy Moonlight Sword
At your side all along.
> Logariius Wheel
It's pretty good, i hear.
> Amyacdala Arm
Can't be too biased towards Eribritas. Amy needs love to.
> Ludwigs Holy Blade with elemental gems.
Meme sword for a meme build
> Boom Hammer
It's shit, but cool, scales off Arcane and we meet the requirements.
> Tonitrus
As above.

Off Hand Weapons
> Flamesprayer/Rosmerious
Combined with Bone Marrow Ash these things are amazing.
> Hunters Torch
B scaling baby, plus 10 this son-of-a-bitch ASAP.
Spells.
> All the damage dealing ones
At 99 Arcane the damage is absurd. Auger is incredibly overpowered for its cost, and it can parry. Blacksy Eye for distance cheesing and A Call Beyond for bosses.

Runes,
> More stamina
Let's be honest, we need it.
> More vials
To turn into Blood Bullets, to spam more spells.
> 3 Bullets on Visceral
Again, keeping up our hard bullet supply allows more spamming of spells.
> Ayy Lmao
For obvious reasons.

Fashion
> Choir Garb
We get to the cloud district often, make sure they know.
> Harrowed Pants
For our foot fetish PVP opponents, gotta give them something nice before exploding then with space magic.
> Gasgoines Gloves
Form and function.
>>
>>333499878

get a load of this guy
>>
>>333496413
It's probably nothing but R1-spamming Chikage memers who spread this bullshit to begin with.

Some weapons chew through your endurance like crazy. Some don't. Build accordingly.
>>
there's no equip load in BB and your starting endurance is more than enough most of the time.

It's not a completely worthless stat but it's not useful, only above Bloodtinge and Arcane.
>>
>>333496907

Literally what is the point to that mob other than to piss people off?

They aren't "hard", they are just flat out fucking annoying and shitty design
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.