[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halo 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Why all the hate?

>Microtransactions aren't as bad or intrusive as GTAO

>MT money goes to free updates and Halo tournies

>Multiplayer is the most fun it's ever been

>Forge allows you to make and remake any map you wish

Sure, campaign was a disappointment, but it's only a small part of the whole game.
>>
File: 1458235711519.jpg (46 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
1458235711519.jpg
46 KB, 591x960
>>333495983
Campaign and story was all I usually like about Halo.
If all I wanted was a scifi shooter mulitplayer I'd just keep playing Halo Reach
>>
>>333495983

Oh boy here we go.
>>
>>333496172
Halo reach doesn't have 16 people custom games, 60 FPS, or 24 people Warzone
>>
How it's bullshit to acquire new armours, new weapon skins, new assassination animations, etc.
I can't even get those "common" armours and all other "common" shits. They really want me to pay real money for this shit.
>>
>>333496261
>Implying 60fps actually makes games better

Fag
>>
>>333499091
>he actually bought into the cinematic meme
>>
the game is one huge graphical clusterfuck. half of the time there are no shadows from objects in the environment and it looks very weird. the look like they're photoshopped into the scene, e.g. enemies and spartans. also 30 fps animation on distant characters is very jarring.
>>
>>333495983
Halo 5 is a great game, the only people who hate on it are people who can't stand the fact Halo is still a thing. The campaign is pretty mediocre, nothing awful but not a patch on CE or Reach, but the multi is so much fucking fun. Arena and BTB are the best they've ever been.
>>
>>333499091
60FPS is objectively better than 30FPS in all scanrios
>>
>>333496172
Reach's MP was shit though, while campaign was damn good

Basically reverse H5
>>
>>333495983
the story and dialogue was a disappointment, the levels themselves are fantastic. The music is also great, no Marty but still great.
>>
>>333499620
>Reach MP
>Shit

This meme really should have died by now. The maps are objectively the worst in the series with exception of Halo 4, but it still manages to be fun as fuck. The DMR is a much better default gun than he BR ever was, and it makes a big difference to how the game feels.
>>
>rank 60
>actually bought into the micromeme bullshit
>4 different rockets
>2 tanks
>3 wraiths
>every gun under the sun
>still no dmr

Why live? Warzone just isn't good without one
>>
The story was awful and the gameplay was butchered. Doesn't even feel like a Halo game.

>>333496261
Reach did have 16 players, and even though Invasion was completely unsupported after release it was 10x better than Warzone.
>>
>>333500069
Quit playing Warzone. Its ok for dicking around with your REQs but holy shit it's fucking garbage.
>>
>Not as popular as Halo 2/3 was because of the xbone's failure
>Warzone is dumb
>REQS are dumb
>The UI is retarded, cant see who's in a lobby or any of that
>Can't vote for maps
>sniper feels weird

I really like the 60FPS focus, the game plays smooth as butter, but it looks like fucking ass
>>
>>333499830
Few maps (and bad), atleast until DLCs
Balancement was fucked up
BLOOM

If this is not shit then nothing is
>>
>>333500069
you actually used real money?
you can make mad cash quick and easy on warzone assault and grifball, I made 80k twice in two days during the championship req pack without even trying, specially if you burn those rp cards on arena and warzone and sell useless shit like mongoose, ghost and needlers
>>
>>333499553
>30FPS
Reach was more like 20FPS in most situations.
>>
The people who bought all previous Halo games are 99% white males.
They replaced the white male protagonist with 50 Cent in a spartan suit.
What could go wrong?
>>
File: 1388347230438.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1388347230438.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>333500474
>Balancement

I don't even remember Reach having DLC. They added a bunch of Forge made maps to BTB but apart from that the game was really badly supported. Bungie literally made no effort with Reach since their contract with MS had ended, none at all. Hell, even 343 had to patch it. Bitter assholes and I'm glad they're stuck making Destiny DLC for the next 5 years under Hitl...uh, I mean, Activision.
>>
>>333500069
>actually buying req packs
Many like push the p2w meme on this game but this is rng. You can pay 100 bucks on gold packs and never get one fuckin legendary .
>>
>>333495983
>Microtransactions aren't as bad or intrusive as GTAO

Seriously? How is this a positive point? At least GTAV is an all around good game, who the fuck cares if you can buy digital money, and rockstar was putting out free heists and content after it released too. That aside it was a stupid point anyways. Halo 5 is garbage.
>>
>>333500746
I don't think anybody have a shit. Locke is a good character and I didn't mind playing as him at all.
>>
>>333500746
I was hoping he would kill Chief and replace him or someoneselse, since chief has nothing else to do after 3 and 4.
he's reached his character development bar to the max.
>>
>>333500746
>caring about single player
>>
>>333501193
only thing halo was good for
>>
File: 1458859715552.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458859715552.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>333500950
>GTAO
>good
>>
File: Scared Pepe.jpg (103 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
Scared Pepe.jpg
103 KB, 800x742
HOLY SHIT
HALO 5 EXISTS
I TOTALLY FORGOT

Goddamn how the mighty have fallen.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.