[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ki-s3-logo-750.png (200 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
ki-s3-logo-750.png
200 KB, 640x300
What went right?
>>
>>333494806
Yes
>>
Capcom fucked up so badly that literally anything looks amazing in comparison
>>
>>333495361
KI was already pretty good for what it was worth when it released and only gets better over time.

And IG still hasnt spent a quarter of the budget Capcom did on SFV, along with sony's money counting for tournament payouts
>>
Rash

I'm actually really surprised this game is made by Westerners
>>
>>333494806
>Whole game for free on Xbox a couple months ago
>Get pumped and download the free version
>Thought it was the whole version
>It was just the free demo with absolutely no instructions telling me I needed to then enter the demo and manually install like 4 other parts for free in order to get the whole game
>I missed out

That was some fucking bullshit Microsoft. All of the other games with gold titles have been simple and straightford to download then they pull this shit without giving any heads up or instructions.
>>
File: 1452246601851.png (176 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
1452246601851.png
176 KB, 437x556
>>333494806
Microsoft not quitting in 2013 despite the gloom and doom.
>>
>>333496030
It was just Season One that was free in January, then Season 2 was like 50-75% off in february.

Thats odd though, when I downloaded it it took me to the correct version so I got all of S1 at once. That sucks anon :(
>>
File: orchid ref 007.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
orchid ref 007.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
There are people here RIGHT NOW who don't main hot pink orchid.
>>
>>333494806
its not street fighter V
>>
would it kill TotalBiscuit to do a port report on this and dark souls 3

>likes fighting games
>finished demons souls

10 minutes each, do it
>>
MODEL
RIPS
WHEN
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.