[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>create an older male character >protects a loli >create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
>create an older male character
>protects a loli
>create an older female character
>protects a shota

Why is this so common?
>>
File: 1450990205700.jpg (190 KB, 827x680) Image search: [Google]
1450990205700.jpg
190 KB, 827x680
I'm just waiting for a strong male to come and save the shota so he falls for the strong male. I mean this is Tales we are talking about and those yaoi fan girls crave those kind of stories.
>>
>>333492805
>>333492610
my thoughts get fuzzy when I look at laphicet, typing this is a bit hard

man, I'll be mad if the game isn't decent though
>>
Any chances for this game to be mechanically good
I'd almost get it for the girl MC and her shota, but it's fucking Tales
>>
Probably for variety.
>>
Because it's an anime game and anime is one of the most trope/cliche ridden mediums in all of entertainment, to the point where even meta anime poking fun at that has become super formulaic.
>>
>Shota

I'm pretty sure that's a loli, desu
>>
>>333493031
Zestira was bad but honestly I say it's fixable. It had nice ideas but just really badly implemented. Like getting into battle with no camera control. In that case they saw the issue and fixed it in this game. I wouldn't mind the skills on weapons and fusing but it really need to be more user friendly and without the need to grind. Just let me pick which skills to bring over and upgrade and not have shops have stupid random gear so it makes buying gear a chore.
>>
File: double standar.jpg (128 KB, 785x608) Image search: [Google]
double standar.jpg
128 KB, 785x608
>>333493182
Ok reddit scum
>>
File: 5835234.png (187 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
5835234.png
187 KB, 638x478
>>333492610
None of the Berseria characters have yet to impress. I hope they reveal the other playable characters soon. How many more can we expect? Two?
>>
>>333492805
Yaoi fags hopefully had their fill with Zestiria. I'm guessing they are going for the straight shotacon audience this time.
>>
/ss/ is pure! PURE!
>>
File: nope not gay at all.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
nope not gay at all.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>333493403
>Fujoshi
>Had their fill
They will always demand more. I do agree that I'm guessing this game is /ss/ which I can see encompass some of the fujoshi. I was just making a joke because of how Tales been so fujoshi focus.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Berseria is already a bad game because of that shota thing.

I hate Tales now. It used to be so good.
>>
File: 1436766487363.jpg (64 KB, 876x960) Image search: [Google]
1436766487363.jpg
64 KB, 876x960
>It's a "I can't make the difference between fujo and otome" post
>It's a "This is the first Tales with a shota" post
>>
>>333493727
>It used to be so good.
It was always crap
>>
>>333492610
Bcoz age gap is hot
>>
>>333493273
The left has a black lesbian. Much better than the right which is just a generic teacher/student relationship
>>
>>333493985
Why are lying, Anon-kun? You just entered a Tales thread, it's obvious you actually like it.
Otherwise you would probably be a person who doesn't like shit and yet swims in it.
>>
>>333494424
I played them because of the hype and always had a bad time with them.
I would be done with this franchise if not for the female MC bait.
>>
Anyone else playing Tales of Link? Its pretty fun
>>
>>333493226
see, I want to play Zestria, but literally everything I've seen about the camera looks appalling, and I didn't pick it up because of that
we've all seen the edge cases, like it getting stuck behind a tree and the guy getting killed out of nowhere, but even during normal play on an a relatively open field it looks like it's kind of stupid

>>333493221
you'd be wrong

>>333493985
They're okay. Fighting in them is usually fun, the story is generally weak to decent, characters are mostly pretty enjoyable. Never expected the best games in the world, but I've had fun with them.
>>
>>333494531
>playing for the hype
This is pathetic
>>
Is this the shota thread?
>>
>>333494957
The AAA industry in a nutshell
>>
>>333495027
I love tales games.
>>
>>333494894
The problem is that the camera just does whatever it wants. And them adding a tree because a tree happens to be near just makes battles even more of a chore. As I said Zestira has a lot of great ideas. Its just that every idea felt like it wasn't properly thought out. Maybe I'm insane but I do have some hope for this game. If they really looked at all the ideas Zestira had but did it in a way that actually makes the game better I'm all for it.

And the camera is really just one of multiple problems. Skills on weapons is another big issue. Where you have to grind the gear and fuse them. And since everything is RNG with the skills on the gear it just gets really damn annoying.
>>333495027
Since no one posted a Nintendo or Level 5 game the answer is no.
>>
>>333492610
I want to frot that angel's ochinchin.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.