[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a more annoying enemy than this You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17
File: 922786-cliffracer.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
922786-cliffracer.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
Name a more annoying enemy than this

You can't
>>
Dragons in Skyrim.
They were cool at first but quickly become firebreathing over-sized Cliffracers.
>>
File: Bonefetish.gif (3 KB, 125x150) Image search: [Google]
Bonefetish.gif
3 KB, 125x150
>>
>>333489804
Mimics.
>>
>>333489957
You mean the fucking bears.
>bears are peacefully creature who only attack when provoked :^)
>charges at you like an angry mongoloid and apparently Skyrim has roving packs of bears too
Fuck you Todd.
>>
File: TF2.jpg (156 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
TF2.jpg
156 KB, 1920x816
>>333489957
Yeah, Skyrim didn't handle the dragons very well. They felt like as expendable as a tie-fighter in the end.
>>
>>333489804
Motherfucker you just dont know how to have fun with them. My alt mage dances with Cliff racers mid air while leeching their health. I love fighting them.

But even when I was a warrior class racers are fucking easy to deal with.
>>
>>333489957
At least they weren't Oblivion gates
>>
File: toddmento.jpg (45 KB, 600x897) Image search: [Google]
toddmento.jpg
45 KB, 600x897
>>333490526
yeah, especially when underleveled dragons spawned which where then killed by bandits.
nice fucking immersion.
>>
File: ­.png (60 KB, 320x197) Image search: [Google]
­.png
60 KB, 320x197
you feel a little woozy
>>
>>333491457
Cazadors were more threatening but they didn't come out of nowhere in a bunch of hoards with that annoying shrieking voice
>>
>>333491608
maybe we played different games :)
>>
>>333489804
Can we talk about Morrowind a bit? I am currently enjoying it with an Overhaul mod, just started (level 4 or 5, doing Mage Guild quests), never played it before.
Should I continue with vanilla? Or maybe there are some absolutely necessary mods, like balance mods or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 441x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 441x248
La La La La La La.....
>>
>>333489804
I use the cliffracer screech as my text-message notification on my phone.

>>333489983
Strong contender.

Also, urchins from Nox.
>>
>>333490724
They aren't difficult to deal with, they are annoying, and primarily because of the physics/pathing in the game.

You could be running along, and suddenly the combat music starts.

You look around, but see nothing. You keep looking, but nothing is happening - you're not getting hit.

So you just run on. About 15 seconds later, you get hit. It's a fucking cliffracer, and somehow his 3 friends.

The pathing couldn't seem to handle vertical movement well, so they would only descend quickly if you were moving away from them, which in practice resulted in them "sneaking" up behind you a lot of the time.
>>
>>333492125
Endurance fixes, Madd leveler, and all the LGNPC mods are the must-haves for me
>>
>>333491457
>Wearing top notch suit og T51-b military Power armor
>Armed with heavily modified Plasma caster
>Let small fucking one hit me
>_You feel a little woosy
I don't fucking understand the logic...Shouldn't there be SOME realism with Power armor? Even with fallout 4 your character cries like a little bitch when being pegged with a pipe pistol A FUCKING PIPE PISTOL! 308 non-armor piercing should be ineffective against power armor man.
>>
>>333489804
Your own team in a MOBA

Yes, I know. >playing mobas.
>>
>>333492125
Personally I am pretty happy with the vanilla experience.

For a first playthrough, I would go with:

Game+Expansions
Delayed Dark Brotherhood Mod (delays the Tribunal expansion quest)
All official mods + patches
Unofficial patches

The game is completely playable like that - additional mods to add/tweak gameplay are better added as you go along, IMO.

The only thing I usually add in addition to that is a Magicka Regeneration mod, because I feel that helps to balance magic-based gameplay.
>>
>>333492125
>Playing morrowind vanilla
Yeah you want to start over with a shit load of mods right now. Assuming your overhaul is the sound and graphics overhaul you'll still want:
Sotha Sil expanded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIkd-aH36s
Tamriel Rebuilt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhewYKylPiE
It's an ongoing project but it already more than doubles Morrowind's content.
Less generic npcs: http://lgnpc.org It makes many npcs actually have personality and if you join House Redoran it completely overhauls the faction.
Bulding up Uvirith's legacy: http://mw.modhistory.com/download-47-11851
Which turns the shitty tower you can get from siding with the Telvanni into a proper wizards fortress complete with servants and peasants below you. You'll need to download Building up Uvirith's grave and Uvirith's Legacy as this is a combo of those 2 mods.
Rise of House Telvanni:
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/27545/?
Normally when you're the head of a faction in a Bethesda game that's it. With this mod you spread your power over Morrowind, works great with the tower mod I mentioned above.
Greater Dwemer ruins
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43544/?
This turns the final dungeon of Morrowind's main campaign from a shitty Bethesda tier dungeon to a proper fortress full of traps and monsters to get through.
Mountainous Red Mountain: http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42125/?
Red Mountain is meant to be fuck huge and imposing. This mod makes it so and with those super fortresses from the above mod when you scale this mountain you are going to feel it. Will require you to download a patch to use them both at once though.
Hotfusion's crime plugin which can be found in this list: http://btb2.free.fr/morrowind.html You can download some of the other mods there since they're all pretty good.
And because I'm a shill: I made a poverty mod which keeps you from becoming rich as shit like every other Bethesda game.
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43469/?
>>
>>333489804
homeless people on the street
>>
>>333493347
All these mods work with MSGO mod? If the answer is yes - can I just add all of this? Or should I install MSGO last?
Also, thanks for all this info. I knew only about Tamriel Rebuilt.
>>
>>333492276
>I use the cliffracer screech as my text-message notification on my phone.
Fuckin' stolen.
>>
File: Miniblins.png (215 KB, 763x409) Image search: [Google]
Miniblins.png
215 KB, 763x409
>>
>>333489804
The snipers from Bulletwitch
>>
Dragons
>fast travel to some random swampy area
>fucking dragon attack immediately
>dragon just circles around overhead and attacks Shadowmare, who is the fucking worst when it comes to getting in my way
>step into the water and three mudcrabs attack me while the dragon blasts me with ice breath
>spiders start spitting shit at me from the tree line
"you must be the one they call dragonborn"
>wtf, cultists fucking with me
>hear bear roar, cave bear charges out of the woods while I'm getting hit with cultist shit and icy breath from the dragon
>>
>>333493556
Yes they're all compatible. Whenever you add a new mod that changes the landscape at all you want to open up the morrowind graphics extender, reload your distant lands and include the new mods in that list. This will let you see the newly added mod content from a distance instead of having it just phase into reality when you walk up to it.
The downside is mods which change the world terrain after a flag triggers like the tower mod which only appears after you complete the quest to have it built; mods like that will still have their new stuff phase into reality up close.
This can be fixed by going onto the Bethesda forums and finding topics for those mods, you can be sure someone will have posted the assets that MGE needs to read and give instructions where to place the list so that tower comes out looking nice from a distance.
Open MW is being worked on which is Morrowind with an open source engine and once that finishes this will no longer be an issue, a long with a bunch of other bugs and limitations so everyone's looking forward to that.

If you're ever wondering if a mod you download will fuck everything or not go download MLOX http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43001/?
It tells you what's wrong with your mod list and unlike other tools which just say what conflicts this tool will tell you what part of each mod will conflict and tell you possible solutions or even link to patches for you.
>>
>>333494067
Thank you for your help.
>>
>>333494226
It's all right. Before I go you might consider downloading Deus Ex Machina by Trainwiz. http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/34725/? It's not lore friendly at all but it adds a shit load of end game content and the quality is well above what most modders are capable of.
>>
>>333489804
The Xivilai's from Oblivion.

It was such a fucking pain in the ass as a pure mage especially if you don't have dispell for their spell reflect and Clannfear.

It wasn't a laughing matter if you fought like 3 of those together especially if you were still at a "not overpowered yet" level.
>>
>>333494985
I hate those guys
I could care less about their spell absorption, but that summon Clannfear is what makes them so fucking painful
My spells are powerfull enough to fuck em regardless
But those Clannfears are fast and still hurt quite a bit
>>
File: xubat.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
xubat.png
48 KB, 250x250
>>333489804
Back in the day i didn't know what the hell repels were
>>
>>333492245
>"Only I have the brains to rule Yharnum!"
Did From really think this line was necessary? Really went against the tone they established.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x480
>>
Medusa Heads
>>
File: Drakekeepers.png (2 MB, 1000x1080) Image search: [Google]
Drakekeepers.png
2 MB, 1000x1080
>>
File: png;base64941cb8736a889d41.png (140 KB, 286x219) Image search: [Google]
png;base64941cb8736a889d41.png
140 KB, 286x219
Straight up dropped the game on that water level with pillars because of them.
>>
>>333491608
>they didn't come out of nowhere in a bunch of hoards

Did you even play NV?
>>
File: 1421177902422.png (348 KB, 614x472) Image search: [Google]
1421177902422.png
348 KB, 614x472
>>
File: 1452685722868.jpg (112 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1452685722868.jpg
112 KB, 450x340
>>333489804
>>
>>333499939
Nunchucks, man. It's the only way for us mortals.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2q7Hz9QNZs&nohtml5=False
>>
>>333493746

Granted they mob you like crazy but they're fucking adorable.
>>
>>333500169

Jesus, I remember beating the game on God difficulty and running into these motherfuckers was such a pain in the ass.
>>
File: latest[7].jpg (116 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
latest[7].jpg
116 KB, 512x512
>>333489804

Sucks to be wrong OP.
>>
>Aggro terrordactyl demon shitmonger
>Run away cause in a hurry
>Aggro 2 more
>Actually need to run now cause I will die
>Aggro 20 more while I try to shake them off
>On me like a swarm of killer bees
>Find cave
>mywayout.jpg
>Go into cave
>No monsters, I'm good!
>Autosave
>Go outside
>25 dick faced demon birds waiting to pick me apart
>Only way in and out of the cave
>I'm caveman now
>>
File: ss_sh_x_m7.gif (22 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
ss_sh_x_m7.gif
22 KB, 300x200
>attention! One of your ships is under attack!
>>
>>333493746

How do you spell the sound they make?
>>
>>333503276
They had a whole award of failure dedicated to this thing at insomniac
>>
File: malboro.jpg (22 KB, 340x272) Image search: [Google]
malboro.jpg
22 KB, 340x272
Your last save is HOW far back?
>>
File: rape.jpg (13 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
13 KB, 228x221
>>333498236
I know that feel
I also did not know about the flash HM
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.