[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.clickhole.com/clickventu re/fight-glory-rome-2096
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: roman.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/fight-glory-rome-2096

How good are you at this /v/? I just keep getting killed by Bandits.
>>
File: THE CURRENT YEAR.png (101 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
THE CURRENT YEAR.png
101 KB, 604x416
The game refused to let me proceed when I refused to play the part of a faggot (pic related, it insulted me for not "tolerating" this perversion)

There's also a subtle hint that the game will later blaspheme Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do not post his liberal shit on /v/ again
>>
>>333489525
be gay
>>
is this a joke? i beat it in one go
>>
>>333489003
This game is ducking garbage, the writing is awful and it insulted me for not being gay.
I'm supposed to be a Roman, not a damn Greek!
Besides that, not being gay is NOT the same as being a bigot.
To hell with this bullshit.
>>
>>333490689
DUCKING I SAY!
DUCKING!
>>
File: pax romana they say.jpg (9 KB, 72x101) Image search: [Google]
pax romana they say.jpg
9 KB, 72x101
>>333489003
>my feet are cold
>I'm hungry
>I wish I was at my villae playing ludus calculorum
>>
>game over for not wanting to be gay

What am I, Hadrian or some other Greek boy lover?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 317x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 317x463
>>333490993
>not turning your Greek fuccboi into a deity
>>
File: cincinnatus.jpg (42 KB, 219x301) Image search: [Google]
cincinnatus.jpg
42 KB, 219x301
>>333491191
>having a Greek fuccboi
>>
>>333489525
>>333490689
>>333490993
Talk like this is why the temple was destroyed.
>>
>>333490993
this
>>
File: 1459833496385.jpg (28 KB, 541x640) Image search: [Google]
1459833496385.jpg
28 KB, 541x640
>"This is a tale about thrilling adventure, your sexuality is beside the point"
>It's literally a choice given
>The only one making a point about it is the author

This is some kind of laughably poor attempt to reverse the "if race doesn't matter then why make him black?" argument.
>>
>>333492006

It's not. It's just a joke.
>>
>>333492239
Well it was in poor taste and I'm offended.
>>
>>333489003
It's not the right kind of gay to be honest. It's modern homosexuality projected onto ancient rome. The author could've spent five minutes skimming wikipedia to learn about sexuality in classical Rome, but instead we got this.
>>
>>333492462

That's because it's a joke.
>>
Lol I killed Lucretius, took teutonia, then when confronted with the lion, i prayed to jesus and won the game.

>finally my history degree has paid off
>>
File: 19001.jpg (40 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
19001.jpg
40 KB, 506x316
>get called to war against barbarian scum
>i'mfuckingready.gladius
>step outside and greeted by the beautiful sunny day
>thank you based gods
>neighbor sees me and comes over
>don't really have the time but alright
>"oh hey anon I see you're about to go off on a war again, huh?"
>"I do what needs to be done, Rome must to be protected by sword and shield not kindness, acta non verba"
>"okay, okay, anyway, I heard of this philosopher, some Jesus or other, and I think he's onto something, he talks about sharing our patrician wealth with the poor and needy, don't you agree? And also, he says he's the only path to salvation from eternal suffering, so I think it's important we hear him out.
>mfw
>swiftly grab Lucretius by his robes and execute him. He pleads for mercy, but an example must be made of those who turn their back on the gods.
What did you lot do today for Rome and the gods?
>>
>>333489003
got the jesus ending. fuck this game and fuck you
>>
>>333492517
Jokes are funny.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.