[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is YOUR favourite MineCraft moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: MineCraft.png (248 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
MineCraft.png
248 KB, 570x321
What is YOUR favourite MineCraft moment?
>>
>>333488408
When I had hopes and dreams for its development
>>
The uninstall was pretty fast, it was by far the most exciting part
>>
>>333488408
the moment the creeper blew up my house XDD
>>
When I found it and played on website for free with a friend. It was pretty fun experience, building literally shit house.
>>
When it crashed
>>
>>333488408
Building my first house/base
>>
File: FLAOT1.png (1 MB, 985x911) Image search: [Google]
FLAOT1.png
1 MB, 985x911
>>
I led a team on a faction server, and over the course of a month we raided and destroyed every other team on the server, causing it to close down after we were banned for "too much raiding".

Was fucking amazing. I've never had so much fun on autismblocks.
>>
>>333488408
I man a fully functional nazi camp with ovens, then invited my english friends jew buddies to tour it. They went for a chest in a room enclosed in obsidian with bedrock, I locked them in and cooked them alive with lava. It cost me a friend but was worth it.
>>
When i put the noose around my neck after realizing what a worthless human being i am for playing minecraft
>>
>>333493470
So did you type that out while still dying, or did you pussy out like a bitch?
>>
>>333490647
This. Nothing was funner than the first 5 houses i made. They were absolute shit and it was wonderful.
>>
>>333493510
I looked to jesus and he told me to quit being a fgt and play good games.
>>
Building a bridge, then setting up some minecart accelerators using the old minecart glitch.

This was before the Accelerator Track was added.
>>
>Friends at school played minecraft
>Decide to have a 2v2 alliance vs
>Me and my brother are losing
>start to hack and make diamond armor etc
>Are house is underground only a bed and wheat being grown shit was a hovel
>Decide to end it
>DDOS other kids internet
>Find his house
>destroy it with lava
>it was on a tree and basically make the forest into an inferno
>Go to school the next day hes kinda pissed
>teacher finds out and wants to make an example out of some one
>literally couldnt do shit because they had no proof of what exactly happened
>Kek for the rest of the day at how retarded the school system is and them wanting to get into rvery one elses business out of school

Was pretty but desu
>>
>>333488408
Uninstalling it
>>
File: image.png (518 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
image.png
518 KB, 699x699
Playing it in alpha stage with some mates for a couple of weeks. Those were the best of times.
I didn't play the game much after full release, so I don't really know much about it now; nor do I give any fucks.
>>
>>333494637
>>start to hack
>>DDOS other kids internet
>>teacher finds out and wants to make an example out of some one

Shit that never happened.
>>
>>333494637
Are you 12?
>>
>>333488408
When I removed it and uninstalled Java.
>>
>>333495835
No it happened any fucking kid can DDOS now days we just never DDOSED important shit. Just getting a crappy HUD router

>>333495835
Was 17 at the time.
>>
>minecraft alpha was released 7 years ago
>>
>>333488408
When they added fences in a seecret update. After that it was all down hill.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.