[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now after blizzard killed nostr, what others good mmo on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So, now after blizzard killed nostr, what others good mmo on the market right now?
Preferably p2p, because I fucking hate ingame shop bullshit
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>333482934
>good mmos
>>
Still going strong on Kronos, you fags should have taken the chance when the 7x experience event was going instead of sitting on your overcrowded server that went down 3-4 times per day.
>>
>>333483124
>7x experience event
Already good reason to not touch this server
But shop and selling 60 lvl characters on the site is instant turn off for me
>>
>>333483124
>blizzlike
>7x xp
lol
nost is dead and it still has more people than kronos
>>
>>333482934
I can't believe how bad this game turned out. I remember being in the beta and reporting the ungodly amount of bugs and then when the game released it still had 90% of the bugs I reported.
>>
>>333483984
The worst this is that I would prefer to play this than retail wow
Even warhammer or vanguard would be a good alternative and something like eq2 would be a god tier
How did things ended this way?
>>
>>333483984

I bought the collector's edition, never again will i buy another one.
>>
>>333484090
>vanguard
This could have been an amazing game but the issues it had on launch killed it. It's a damn shame that the game in its final days was amazing but the damage was already done. EQ Next looked great but that was basically DOA the instant they broke off from SOE.
>>
>>333482934

tree of savior
>>
>>333485819
f2p garbage
>>
>>333486194

token is like a sub option and everything else is cosmetics or attainable with the free TP everyone gets
>>
It's f2p
Should tell you in advance that game is shit
f2p can't be good by default
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.