[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dark souls 3 thread for players who are able to play the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: GM-bsmOWgxLn.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (87 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
GM-bsmOWgxLn.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
87 KB, 878x494
dark souls 3 thread for players who are able to play the game

post your favourite weapons, boss fights and areas
>>
>>333482892
>able
FUCKING ABLEIST RRRRRRREEEEEEE
>>
the FUGS outclasses every other weapon its sad, cant wait for the nerf tomorrow
hopefully dex weapons get buffed back into viability as well
>>
Old Demon King

Irithyll of the Boreal Valley/Anor Londo

Faaron Greatsword
>>
soul of cinder was probably the best closure to dark souls that could have been done

>people wanted to fight their character as the final boss for years
>final boss of das3 is not only your character, its all the characters from everyone ever + gwyn for the second form

loved every second of it
>>
Is it any good chaps? better than 2?
>>
>>333483394
Far better than 2. The gameplay alone shits on 2. The level design and bosses just seal the deal.
>>
how the fuck do I get the alva armor
>>
>>333483394
its the actual sequel to dark souls 1
>>
>>333483197
A final boss from the game's cover art too, how can one boss be so based
>>
>>333483464
How often do you fight those big squirmy sludge monsters that burst out of guys? In every bit of preview footage I saw they end up filling half the screen and turning the camera to shit if you lock on.
>>
What are the chances pirate fags gonna get this game? Seems like every AAA games these days are out of my reach
I need the money for music festivals
>>
>>333483034
if you are hit by fugs while having a dex weapon you should delete the game and move on
>>
>>333484781
>what is lag and phantom range
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.